Where do we sign

*A few months later (you and Tony have been dating for 10 months and everything is going strong)

Narrator pov

"Hey Mom have you seen my algebra book" Peter calls out from the living room. "Check your room I think I saw it at your desk" you say from the kitchen. You hear him running up the stairs. Today was pretty hectic it was a day when all the avengers were off on a mission except Peter, and Lily went to Asgard with Thor. "Ok Casey sweetheart let's get you dressed and ready to go" "When is daddy coming home" she ask while walking up the stairs with you. You smiled to yourself hearing her call Tony dad. She was upset that Peter got to call him Dad and she couldn't. Tony was quick to say that she could call him dad too. It made you happy that he was willing to step in and take over the fatherly role for her. "He should be back next week don't worry he's not going to miss the daddy daughter dance" you say reassuring her. You get upstairs and to her room. As soon as you enter you pick out her outfit (shown in the picture above). At first, you pick out a cute shirt and some jeans but she disagrees with your choice. "No Mommy I want to wear the new dress that Daddy got me" she says pointing at the black dress. "Alright fine but let's hurry we don't want to be late do we" you ask. She nods her head as she starts to undress. You get her dressed and ready to go. Now you just have to wait for Peter. "Peter come on we have to go or we're going to be late" you call out. Just then he comes running down the stairs. "Did you find your book" you ask. "Yeah it was under some papers on my desk" he says. You all walk out the door. "Mommy why aren't you dressed" Casey ask from the backseat of the car. "What do you mean sweetheart I am dressed" so say looking down for a quick second then looking back at the road. "Your wearing an ugly outfit you normally wear something pretty" she says. You hear Peter chuckle a bit trying to hide it. "Well sweetheart Mommy was in such  a rush she forgot to get herself ready, but i'm gonna get ready when I get back home and i'll wear a pretty black dress just like yours ok" you reply. You couldn't see the problem your were wearing some sweats and had your hair in a messy bun. It was what you always wear a round the house. you didn't see the problem. Then it hit you that you normally wear something professional outside of the tower, because you were Tony's assistant but since you started dating he's been asking you to do less and less.He had said he didn't want a new assistant due to the fact that you told him, that girls will only apply for the job just to get in his pants. Let's just say he learned that the hard way.

*Flashback to last month*

"Hi i'm here for an interview to be Tony Starks assistant" a nice looking woman told the secretary. "Name" Jane asked ready to type in the name so she can look up when the interview was scheduled. "Jessica" the woman replied. "Ah yes I see you, okay you can wait over there" Jane says pointing towards some chairs. About fifteen minutes later "Jessica" your assistant calls for her. Tony insisted that you get a personal assistant and he also wanted to get Peter and Casey each there own personal assistant. But you put a stop to that real quick. You didn't want Peter but mostly Casey to be privileged and a spoiled brat. " Right here" she says excitedly thinking she was about to meet Tony Stark. She popped open a few extra buttons on her top to show some cleavage and by some it was a lot. "Follow me right this way" your assistant says knowing what you might think of her. "So what's it like working for Tony Stark" Jessica ask excitedly. "Well I personally haven't really worked with Mr.Stark but I hear that he is a nice guy" your assistant replies. They walk up to your office door and your assistant opens it. "Good morning Ms.L/n here is your morning coffee and your design book. Also this is Jessica the first person you will be interviewing for Mr.Starks new assistant" she says setting down the things she had for you and some paper work. "Thank you very much Sarah" you say taking a sip of coffee then looking down at the paperwork. Sarah leaves the room and you start to go through the paperwork. When you look up you see Jessica buttoning her shirt back up. You thought she was maybe in a rush out the door and didn't notice. But the thought that they were unbuttoned on purpose was still at the back of your mind.