Party Time-smut

You got back to the tower. You all went through the garage. Paparazzi tried to follow in but F.R.I.D.A.Y was quick to keep them out. The doors opened only to the size of the vehicles going through. You and Tony go up to your room to get changed. Casey goes with Lily to get changed.

Your dress (your pick)

Tony had changed into an all black suit

Tony had changed into an all black suit. "Oooooh look at my gorgeous wife." He says smiling at you. You couldn't help but get all giddy at him calling you his wife.

"Thank you." you say as you turn to your vanity. You start to fix your hair a bit. You also touch up your make up. He walks up behind by you placing his hands on your hips. He dips his face into your neck taking in your perfume. "You are to horny for your own good." You say turning around to face him. You knew what he was trying to do.

"You are lucky this is matte lipstick." You say. "What do you mean?" He asked. "I think you need a little help down south if you know what I mean." You say taking a quick look at the bulge in his pants then back up to his face. All he does is smirk. He then pulls you closer to him. "I guess I do need a little help." He whispers suductively in your ear.

You look over at your alarm clock to see how much time you have left before you need to head downstairs to the reception. You had about 45 minutes left. "Okay but we have to make it quick and be careful with this dress. He got visibly more excited. He kisses you passionately. He then starts leaving kisses down you neck.

You moan lightly as he got to your sweet spot. He then starts to unzip your dress. You grab his hands to stop him. "I won't have time to put it back on" you said. His eyes filled with more lust as he realized you wanted to do it with your dress still on. He pulls you in for another kiss. He walks you over to the couch in your living room.

You took control after gaining a huge burst of confidence. You push him on to the couch. You then get down on your knees. You look at the clock to see that you had about a good half an hour. You slowly unbuckle his pants. He groans as you pull out is fully erect cock. You slowly start to pump up and down. You lightly lick at the tip. "We don't have time to tease baby." He says between his teeth.

With that you take him into your mouth. You start to Bob your head up and down. His moans and grunts get louder and louder as you continue. He moved his hands down to your hair. You took his hands off and placed them at his side. You looked up at him through your lashes.

He groans when you do so. You then continue. After a few minutes you felt him twitch in your mouth. He pulled your head off of him and looked into your eyes. "I don't want to be the only one receiving pleasure" he says. With that you pull up your dress. He helps you out by taking off your underwear.

He helps guide you to were you were fully seated on him. You both moan out as you went down. You start to grind your hips and you both moan. He place his hands on your hips stopping you. He then lifts you up a bit. You hold your self up by placing your hands on his knees. He then starts thrusting his hips up. Speeding up with every thrust. You start to moan louder and louder as he went.

After a few minutes you were both close to reaching your climax. "Fuck Tony." You whisper out. You were breathing heavily. "I know me too cum for me baby." He says. Pretty soon you both went over the edge. You both say there out of breath. You look over at the clock to see the time. "We only have five minutes until we have to be downstairs" You say getting up and going to the bathroom. After you peed you fixed your hair in the mirror.

You then realized that you don't have on your underwear. You walk into the living room searching for them. "Looking for these" Tony walks into the living room holding up your underwear. "Yes now give them here." You say reaching out to grab them. He pulls them out of your reach. "No I'd prefer you without them it will make it much easier when we get to the hotel" he says seductively. He had a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Okay fine then if my dress rises up tonight that's on you" you said. You walk over and fix his tie. He smiles at you. "What?" you ask looking up at him with a smile. That's one thing you liked about him he could go from being seductive to being cute and romantic. "I can't enjoy the view of my wife?" He asks with his smile growing more as he said wife. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying what your stuck with for the rest of your life." You said leaning up to kiss him.

You then hear a knock on the door. "Are you guys decent in there or are you baby making?" You hear Lily ask from behind the door. "We're decent." You call out. She then opens the door. "You guys definitely did it in here." Nat says making you laugh. "You ladies look very nice." Tony says. "Thank you." They say in unison. "But my wife on the other hand is gorgeous. She's ravishing. She's the most beautiful woman in the entire universe." He says. You can't help but get all giddy.

The girls notice and laugh at you. "You two are meant for each other." Wanda says. Lily and Nat agree. "But it's Party time now. Well for us at least." Lily says. "I think they already started their party time." Nat says with a smirk. You roll your eyes at her. "Come on let's go." You say grabbing Tony's hand.