Getting Ready -Y/n's perspective

*It's still Narrator Pov it's just what your seeing*

It's 5 in the morning and Wanda Nat and Lily are on their way to wake you up. They come into the room to see you cuddled up with Casey.

 They come into the room to see you cuddled up with Casey

"Aww they are so cute." Wanda whispers. Natasha gets a picture and Lily opens the curtains letting the city lights come through. Wanda starts to lightly shake you awake. You start to wake up slowly. Making sure not to wake Casey up. "It's my wedding day." you whisper with a smile on your face.

All the girls cheer silently. You get up and go to use the bathroom and take a shower. When you walk out you see that Wanda Nat and Lily all went to shower as well. You were all in your robes. You had a white silk one that said Bride in gold writing. They all had on rose gold silk robes that said Bridesmaid except Lily's had Maid of honor.  You all start doing skincare and taking pictures. At around seven Casey woke up and you let her put on a robe that said flower girl/ junior bride. She had a white dress along with you.

"Okay so the wedding is at 3:00 we have four girls to get ready a hairstylist and a makeup artist on the way and the photographer is fifteen minutes away." you say and they all say yes. "So why the fuck am I awake." you say annoyed. "Because you have to think it might take a while to get you in your dress we have to get Casey dressed and you want to be awake at your wedding." Lily says pulling you out of the bed. You all start laughing. Then there's a knock at the door.

It was the photographer. She went over the plan with you one more time and then she started taking photos. She got a few pictures of you helping Casey put a face mask on because she wanted to. Then the Videographer came in and this was a surprise from Tony to you. She handed you a note and you read it out loud. "Dear my love I know it's a little early for our gift exchange and this isn't really a gift this is more of a thing for me. I want to be able to look back and see you make yourself even more beautiful than what you were when you woke up this morning. I love forever and always love Mr.Stark" you laugh at the Mr.Stark. You were getting emotional so you tried to fan the tears away.

You were lucky not to cry. "God I love this man." You say looking up in the air. "Okay let's get you dolled up." Wanda says and everyone cheers. After you all wash the mask off you go into the room to get a cute photo of Lily popping a bottle of champagne. You all cheer when she opens it. She poor's you all glasses and you poor Casey a glass of sparkling grape juice. She really liked it and wanted more. You had to stop her after a while or she would have to pee all day.

Pretty soon Wanda was getting her makeup done while Lily was getting her hair done. You and Nat were chilling with Casey and drinking champagne. After a while it was Nat's turn to get her makeup done. Lily was going to do her own makeup. Wanda was getting her hair done. Nat was gonna do her own hair mostly so that the hair stylist could take as much time as needed to do your own hair. Casey wanted her makeup done of course so you let the makeup artist give her some lip gloss.

Then it was your turn. It was already 11:00 so you were getting more and more nervous as the time got closer. The hairstylist and makeup artist worked at the same time and the photographer got a few pictures of the process. You heard your phone buzz and asked Casey to get it for you. It was a text from Tony.