Family workout

You and Tony just got home. You both see Casey in her play room and see that she's upset. "What's wrong princess" Tony ask her. "Peter kicked me out of his sleepover because I'm not a big kid" she says crossing her arms. "Aww sweetie how about we have a Daddy daughter night and make pizzas for dinner while your mom rest" Tony suggest. She nods and they both get up to go.

You give Casey a big kiss then let her go. You go into Peter's room to say hello. "Hey Pete I'm back and I hope you plan to make it up to your little sister for kicking her out. I understand but she was a little upset" you say giving him a quick kiss on the forehead. "I promised her that we would have an outdoor camping sleepover outside in the backyard with ice cream and s'mores" he says. You smile at him knowing what Casey was doing.

"Is she trying to guilt trip you guys" Peter ask chuckling a bit. "It worked on your father that's why I came in here but anyway Tony and Casey are making pizza and I'll leave you all alone" you say closing the door behind you.

You walk to your room and change into your work out clothes.

What you changed into

You stop by Peter's room again

You stop by Peter's room again. "Hey you don't have to do your work out tonight if you don't want to since you have company but tomorrow we'll be right back on it ok" you say."I can still do it tonight you guys want to do a small work out with us" Peter ask. "I mean sure I brought my workout clothes because I was going to the gym after I dropped Ned off back at home" Makayla says.

"I mean sure if its something small" Ned says. "What about you babe" Peter ask MJ. "I don't have any work out clothes" she says. "Peter you didn't tell her about my job did you" you ask. He shakes his head no. You tell MJ and Makayla to follow you. "Makayla you said the only thing you had to wear tomorrow was your workout clothes" you ask as you all walk down the hallway.

"Yeah but it's fine" she says. "Nonsense you can both have something to wear to tomorrow and tonight for the the workout" you say as you open the doors to your sewing room/ extra closet. They both walk in and are amazed.

What they picked
Makayla's picks

What they pickedMakayla's picks