Shopping

Narrator pov

Everyone has been waiting for the past hour for you and Casey to come down. After another fifteen minutes you both walk down the stairs. "What took so long" Thor asked curious as to why it took them an hour and fifteen minutes to be ready. "Hey Thor how about you try to get a four year old to pick out a matching outfit that was ok to go out in public wearing. And then on top of that you have to curl both your hair because she wanted to match head to toe with you. So she decided to put you in black pumps while she gets to wear flats. And then you have to actually get her dressed and you were so dumb not to do her hair after so you have to watch out for her hair not to ruin it. And then getting yourself ready as she ask you a million questions on why there are no pink cows with Strawberry milk." You reply sarcastically.

Everyone laughs at your frustrations. "Can we pls go now mommy" Casey says pulling at your skirt of your dress. "Yes we can go now" you reply after checking her bag to see if you had everything. You also grabbed your purse even though Tony insisted that you didn't need it. You brought it anyways. You brought it just in case a certain events happened. You all head downstairs to the front lobby. But before you left out the door with Tony and Casey you stopped in your tracks witch caused Tony to stop with Casey in is arms looking at you concerned. "Tony I'm fine with out relationship being out and open to the public eye but not my daughter. Though she does love getting her picture taken but I feel like this is to much for her" you say frantically. "Hey it's ok I completely understand. I had a feeling you'd feel like this so I brought the extra jacket. Just know they will ask questions on who she is afterwards and stalk your page looking for her so I suggest you put you all your socials on private. But besides that put the jacket over her." He replies handing you the jacket. "Casey I need you to put your head down and stay under the jacket until we take it off ok" he tells her. She nods her head and shrinks down into his shoulder.

You put the jacket over Casey and then go back on Tony's left side. You grab his hand. He can tell you're really nervous so he squeezes your hand to reassure you. You look at him and smile. Still a little nervous you start walking with Tony hand and hand. You were nervous that they would try and get a sneak peek at her and her getting eye damage or something. You just put it off as mom jitters. You never got over the new mom jitters because of Hydra you were always worried about her. You don't think that will go away anytime soon. You feel like you are a new mom now because your able to be there for her all the time now. You felt as if you were failing as a mother. Even when Lily told you that you are a great mother you didn't believe it. You are making it up to yourself and Casey. Proving that you can be a mother to her a real one. You wanted to be like your mother but better. Your mom had her flaws. You wanted to be a perfect mom but that would take awhile.

You reach the door and Tony squeezes your hand once again letting you know he's right there. You guys walk out the door and are instantly crowded with people asking questions. You heard someone ask who was under the jacket. You panicked for a second until you saw the car was just a few feet in front of you. You then hear someone ask if you  guys are dating. "Yes we are now please give us some space" Tony answered. That just riled them up more. Asking questions like when did you start dating. What about Pepper. That question right there just made your mood go from nervous and anxious to upset and pissed off. Tony noticed the change because you started to walk faster.

As soon as you reach the car you open the back door on the passenger side. You notice that Tony had Happy put a car seat in for Casey. You and Tony moved in sink making sure that they didn't get any pictures of Casey. Tony strapped her in and closed the door. You got in the passenger seat and buckled your seatbelt. Tony got in soon after. He had told everyone to go to the mall and that he'll go pick up Peter then meet them there.He told you the plan and you agreed.