It Gets Better

*alot of these are going to be narrator pov maybe the rest of the book idk*

As you are using the bathroom Tony is  running you a bath. He then helps you get in to the tub. As soon as you are fully seated in the tube you instantly feel relieved and relaxed. "I'll go get you some pizza I'm sure it's been here." He says as he stands up to go get some clothes to toss on only to go get the pizza. "What time is it" you ask hoping you didn't miss putting Casey to bed. "12:30" he answers. "Damn it I missed putting Casey to bed" you say Tony comes into the bathroom dressed in a black beater and some jogging pants. "How about when I come back up and you get done with your bath I'll help you if you still need it and you can go say goodnight to her" he suggests. "Ok" you said with a small smile. You couldn't lie to yourself you were tired.

Tony left and came back to find you staring at yourself in the mirror. "What flaw are you looking for because I see none." He says hugging you from behind and kissing your neck. "It's not that this time it's a good thing" you said smiling. "What's that" he asked looking at you through the mirror. "These are the first hickeys I have gotten that I am proud to show to the world" you say. He just smiles at you. "And that also means that you are the first man to stop me from getting those flashbacks and you are also the first man that I wanted mark me as his" you continue turning around and wrapping your arms around his neck. "Just hypothetical does that mean you didn't want Steve to make you his" he asked raising an eyebrow. "It's not that I just didn't think it felt right with him and no that does not mean you can brag about it to him" you say. Giving him a quick peck on the lips you move from his grasp and go to his dresser. You pull out some a black t-shirt and some grey joggers. You toss your underwear on then the jogging pants leaving the bra on the floor. "Ok now that I'm dressed, F.R.I.D.A.Y were is my daughter" you ask. "She is in kid's room". You turn around to Tony and raise an eyebrow confused on who that is. "She's in Parkers room" he says. You chuckle to your self as you start to walk out the door with Tony following. You get down to the guest rooms floor and walk to Peter's door. You were about to know until you saw Peter and Casey laying down fast asleep. Peter sits up when he feels that someone is watching. "Oh hey Mr.Stark and Y/n" "hey Pete is she in your way do you want us to take her upstairs" you ask. "No she's fine we gave her a choice and she said she wanted to sleep with me tonight so I let her I didn't want to interrupt your talk" he says. You and Tony are confused at first then you figured that they probably told them that you went upstairs to ' talk '. "Thanks kid she just wanted to say goodnight to Casey" Tony says. You walk over and give her a kiss on the head whispering a good night to her. She smiles half way when you lean up. "Ok goodnight Peter" you say giving him a goodnight kiss on the forehead. He then wraps his arms around you and gives you a tight hug. You hug him back only to hear him sniffle a bit. "What's wrong Pete why are you crying" you asked leaning his head up to look at you. "I never got kissed on the head by my mom or any mom to be honest before when aunt May does it it's not the same so thank you" he says hugging you tighter. "Oh Pete. I promise that when ever you are going to bed anywhere in and I'm there I will give a goodnight kiss no matter what anyone says" you say giving him one more kiss on the head. "Now you go back to sleep ok I'll see you in the morning" you say as he lays back down and Casey cuddles close to him. You smile as you watch him close his eyes and go back to sleep. You closed the door behind you. Tony just stares at you in awe. "What" "I didn't think it was possible to fall more in love with you" he says pulling you into a kiss. You then go back upstairs and pig out eating pizza then going to sleep cuddling.

*Time skip 4 months (Aunt May is in the hospital due to being sick she only told Peter she was going to get a check up from the doctor)*

"Peter Parker to the principal's office with his things ready to go please".  "Dude what did you do" Ned ask. "I don't know I guess I better go check it out" Peter says grabbing his bag and homework from the teacher. He gets to the principal's office and sees You and Tony waiting with the Principal. "I think I'll give you some privacy" the Principal says as he walks out the door. "What's going on is there a mission something" Peter ask. You and Tony look up at him sadly. "Kid I think you should sit down for this." Tony says. "What's wrong" he asked. "Pete it's aunt May she um she has stage four lung cancer" you say ready to comfort Peter. "Does that mean-" "The doctor says that she might not make it" Tony says already know what he was going to ask. Just then Peter burst into tears and you and Tony rush to comfort him. "I- I want to go see her" he says in between tears. "It's going to be ok Pete I promise" you say hugging him. You and Tony then help him up and you walk out with him taking him to the hospital to see her. "Where am I supposed to go now" he ask her. "Well I hope they will let you stay with Tony and Y/n but of not I don't know we don't have any other living family members I can think of" May answers him. "So I might go to an orphanage" Peter ask. "Maybe but I need to speak to Y/n and Tony can you get them" she ask. "Yeah sure thing May" he says as he gets up and gives her a kiss on the cheek then leaves to get you and Tony.