Cold Feet

Tony was having a hard time sleeping. He was sweating profusely. His heart rate was up. He knew he was having a anxiety attack but he didn't know why. "Mr.Stark would you like me to ask Dr.Banner and Bucky to come to your room and check on you" F.R.I.D.A.Y ask. "Yes please" he says trying to catch his breath. He sits down on the couch that was pushed against a wall. Pretty soon Bruce Bucky and Steve came in rushing to his aid.

Bruce hugged him tightly. As soon as Tony calmed down they started the questions. "What do you think caused it?" Bucky asked. "I don't know I'm nervous about the wedding. I love Y/n with all my heart but-" he starts. "This is a big step." Bruce finishes for him. Tony nods his head. "It's okay Nat told me that Y/n had a breakdown when they went dress shopping. Neither one of you want to back down but you are both a little overwhelmed. Maybe just try relaxing and thinking of all the things that can go right in your future together." Bruce says.

"Yeah think about it. Don't you guys plan on adding to your family" Steve ask. "Yeah." Tony says with a smile on his face. "I'm better now guys it's just I had a slight case of cold feet and turns out Y/n had it too. I guess I was just worried she'd change her mind and back out of the wedding with out telling me." Tony says. They all give him reassurance that you love him and to get some rest. Tony then watches them all leave before getting into the shower. He then goes to bed.

*I know this is a short one but a lot of stuff deserved it's own chapter and this is one of them but wedding is up next and it'll have a little spice😏*