Wedding Night-smut

When you unlocked the door Tony picked you up bridal style and carried you into the room. After kicking the door closed he speed walks to the bed tossing you on it. You giggle a little. Mostly because the last round of shots that Lily had you take was starting to kick in. It was mostly your way of proving you weren't pregnant. Since almost everyone thought you weren't drinking anything but wine because you were pregnant.

Tony was also slightly buzzed. He laid on top of you holding himself up by his arms. "Why are you so giggly?" He asked smiling down at you. "I may or may not have taken ten shots with Lily before we left" you said giggling even more. He chuckles at you. "And why would you do that?" He asked laughing a bit because you have yet to stop giggling. You pull yourself together as much you can. "Because when we were in highschool we made a promise to each other that on our wedding night we would take a shot for each guy it took to get to our husband including one for him for good luck." You said barely being able to make it through without laughing.

He laughs at you. When he stops laughing he just stares at you smiling. You were still laughing and didn't realize. He got up off of you and out of bed. You felt the bed shift so you stopped laughing and sat up. "Where are you going." You ask. He walks over to the mini fridge looking back and smirking at you. "You need water" he says grabbing one of the bottles of the over priced water. He already knew that you were going to get slightly drunk. And that you would come and raid the fridge the next morning.

So he just paid for the whole mini fridge up front. Including the tiny bottles of alcohol. Even though he wasn't gonna let you anywhere near them now. He walked back over to you and handed you the bottle. You took the water and drank half of it. He then walked over to his bag and looked through the pockets. "Whatcha looking for?" You ask. You were a bit more sober. "The Advil" he answers as he starts to look inside the bag. "We ran out we can buy some more tomorrow though." You say.

He stands up and smiles. "I have a feeling that I'm gonna need it in the morning for something other than a headache from the shots." You say sitting up against the headboard. His smile turns into a lust filled smirk. "I was gonna say something cute but you just put a bunch of ideas in my mind." he says as he starts to take off his tie. "You get undressed I'm gonna go change." You say hopping out of bed and grabbing your bag.

He gets excited and takes off his clothes except his boxers. He sits down on the side of the bed facing away from the bathroom like you asked. He hears the  door opening. "Okay you can look." You announce. He turns around and is confused. You were standing in the bathroom doorway in a white silk robe. "It's underneath the robe you idiot." You say chuckling a bit. He gets up and starts to walk towards you.

"So your saying I have to unwrap my surprise?" He asks tucking a piece of your hair behind your ear. "Obviously" you say. He then places his hands on the sides of your face and kisses you deeply. The kiss was filled with passion. It goes on for a minute before you both pull away placing your foreheads together. He then pulls back and starts to untie your robe. Keeping eye contact with you. When he unties it you let your shoulders slump. The robe falls to reveal this.

His breath hitches when he sees you. "So you gonna use your surprise or are you just gonna sit there and stare at it?" You ask in a cocky tone. His eyes shot back up to look at your face. You smirk at him seductively. "Or do I have to take control of our relationship when it comes the bedroom. He didn't like when you said that. 'Looks like I'm not walking in the morning' You thought to yourself.

His eyes filled with lust. He reached around you and pulled the bathroom door closed. You were confused at first. He then placed his hands on your hips. You looked up at him. He leans down to your ear. "I will always be in charge in the bedroom." He says in a low deep lust filled voice. With that he turned you around. You were now facing the door. He kicked away the robe on the floor. He then moved your hair to the left side of your neck.