First Day

*One week later*

Y/n Pov

The past week has been full of Lily and I visiting the Avengers mostly because she and Thor are basically dating she says they are just 'friends'. They sure don't act like that. But today is my first day as Tony Stark's assistant. I sit up in bed and look over at my alarm clock that I never set. I saw the time was four thirty a.m. "Oh my god i'm going to be late on my first day" I whisper trying not to wake up my best friend since she has to work at eight. Yes I know four thirty is early but for some reason Tony chose one of his busiest days for me to start working for him. He has a meeting at six and it is required I get to work 'whatever building he is in' an hour early. I also have to get him his morning coffee from Starbucks. "Hey i'm coming with you i'll get ready for work at the tower" Lily comes to my doorway. "Oh my god you scared the hell out of me" I scream out. "Oh sorry it's just I need to talk to Thor" she says I can see in her face she is either upset about something or something very serous is about to happen. "What's wrong" I ask while tucking in my shirt to my baby pink skirt (You are wearing the outfit in the picture at the beginning). "Well Thor said he was going back to Asgard for about a month and I think I need to tell him that I like him and maybe we can work something out for when he get's back" she says. I could see the worry in her eyes. I finish putting my shoes on and walk over to her and hug her. "It's going to be ok I don't know for sure but I think it will be ok". She looks up at me and smiles. "Ok we need to go like right now or i'm going to be late." I say as I pull her out of my room. I let go of her hand so she can get her clothes for work and put on some shoes. As soon as she comes out I open the door and we rush down the stairs to the car. We get to the Tower and F.R.I.D.A.Y let us in. "Ok you know where to go I have to see if Stark is awake yet."

Lily's Pov

"Ok bye see you later" Y/n rushes off down a hallway. I go to the elevator and press the button to the floor Thor's room is on. I walk down the hallway. It's like the closer I get to his room the more nervous I become I mean who doesn't get nervous when you are about to confess to your crush that you like them. I knock on his door. I hope he hasn't left yet. "Oh hey I didn't expect to see you here this early, are you here to wish me farewell" he says as he smiles and closes the door behind me. "Um, kind of but not really" "What is wrong my favorite midgardian " he scrunches his eyebrows. "I have to tell you something and you might want to sit down" "Ok what is wrong did something happen" "No nothing happened it's just...I like you a lot" "Well I hope so or you would hurt my feelings" "No not like a friend like more than a friend." "I am confused what do you mean" "You know how I was explaining different types of relationships to you" "Yes I remember very well" "Ok cool do you also remember when I told you about crushes" "Yes we have the same thing on Asgard" "Well I have a crush on you" "On me?" "Yes on you and it's ok if you don't feel the same way I just wanted to tell you before you left" "I don't know what to say" he smiles. "Why are you smiling" "I like you to" "Wait really or are you pranking me or are you for real" "I am speaking the truth I have had a crush on you ever since that morning we talked to each other" "Oh my god I thought this would ruin our friendship or something" happy tears start to form in my eyes I don't know why i'm getting emotional. I guess i've never been this happy before. "Oh love don't cry I thought this was a happy thing" I let out a chuckle. "Don't worry there happy tears it's what happens when you get so happy you cry" "That is a very confusing thing that humans do" "Yes it is but now that we told each other how are we going to do this whole relationship thing with you going to Asgard" "Well I think we should wait on the relationship so we don't have to do what is is called when you live far away from each other" "A long distant relationship" "Yes that you said those never really work out and I want us to work" "I mean I guess" "I really have to leave love I'm sorry I have to leave you like this" "Yeah I guess I'll see you in a month" "It might be more if things don't go as planed" "Wait what do you mean" "Don't worry I'll be back feel free to stay in my room but I really have to go" he rushes out the door and down the hall. I follow wanting answers on whats going on and why is he taking the stairs is he really in that big of a rush. "I guess I'll probably see you in a month" "I guess so" "Well be safe please" I give him a kiss on the cheek. "I will oh and just in case I don't make it I love you" he says that as he opens the bifrost. Wait did he just. I mean well obviously he did he said it clear as day. I have to get to work. I go back upstairs to his room to get changed. I put on a black T-shirt and some grey sweatpants. I also put on a hoodie because sometimes its cold in the mornings in new york. "Miss Woods would you like to dive one of Mr.Stark's cars for the team to work " " What do you mean F.R.I.D.A.Y" " Mr.Stark has cars that the team uses for everyday activities or for when Ms.Romanoff and Ms.Maximoff go shopping " "Oh well then yes I would love to take one of the cars to work especially since I left mine at home" " Very well just get in the elevator and I will take you to the parking garage and you can pick any car would you like to pick now " " Yes please what are my options" " Your options are the Matte black lamborghini, Yellow and black lamborghini, the white tesla model x, or the black tesla model x " " Um, I'll take the Matte black lamborghini " " Very well the keys will be waiting for you when you get off the elevator " "Thank you F.R.I.D.A.Y " " Your welcome Ms.Woods " I get off the elevator and a robot arm hands me the keys and I walk to the car there are still a lot of cars I guess I'm only aloud to chose one from the list F.R.I.D.A.Y said.