Meet...and...

You wake up at noon. You were surprised that you didn't hear either one of the babies crying until you look over to your left. To see Tony with your daughter on his chest his arm in your son's bassinet. You grabbed your phone and took a picture. Then your son started getting fussy so you sat up. Tony carefully sat up shushing him. "Shhh come on bud let mommy sleep she hasn't had a comfortable sleep in awhile" Tony says not realizing you were awake.

"I think he might be hungry" you say. Tony looks over at you and smiles. "Just feed and changed both of them"Tony says. "How did you feed them with out me knowing" you ask confused. "You pumped last night remember and you got four two ounces from it" he says. "So you gave them two two ounce bottles each" you asked. "Yep and I burped them between ounces as well" he says with a confident smile.

"Well he probably needs more so I'll feed him from the bobbies" you say laughing. He sets your daughter in the bassinet then picks up your son. He hands him to you and you start to feed him. You look at your daughter to see her face cringing up. "She's about to start crying Tony I think it's best you pick her up now and if she starts crying then I need to latch her on to the other side" you say.

Tony picks her up and she starts to cry. He then starts to bounce her around a bit and it doesn't work. He then walks over to you and helps you attach her on. Once you finish feeding you have Tony go and get your two oldest children. Tony goes upstairs and walks into the kitchen to see Peter and Casey making pancakes. Everyone else except Natasha and Bruce were there.

"So where's the new parents and their double trouble" Tony ask as he walks in. "They are trying to get enough sleep while their twins sleep" Lily says. "Something I think you need" Wanda adds. "I do but right now I need my two oldest to finish eating so that they can meet their little brother and sister" Tony says. Casey gets noticably excited. "That doesn't mean stuff your face little missy" he says to Casey. "They will still be down there while you eat" Tony adds.

"So we get to meet them after they meet them" Wanda ask. Tony nods at her and goes to get a few pancakes. He made you and himself a plate. Once Peter and Casey get done eating they wash their hands and go down with Tony to meet the babies.

You hear giggling and you sit up to get ready for a big hug from Casey. When they all turn the corner Casey's face lights up. "Mommy what happened to your tummy" Casey ask loudly. "Shhh you little brother and sister are sleeping" you say. She climbs up on the bed to hug you. "Are you hurt" Casey ask. You shake your head no. "Now who do you want to hold first" you ask. "I want to hold my little sister" she replies.

Tony then walks over and picks up your baby girl. "Peter you can pick him up it's ok" you say noticing that he was a little nervous. "But he's so small I don't want to hurt him" Peter says. "Would you like to sit down and then I hand him to you" Tony ask and Peter nods. You smile at him and pat the bed on your left signalling for Peter to come and sit. Tony hands Casey their little sister and then goes to hand Peter their little brother.

Tony gets a picture of you surrounded by your babies. "What's their names" Peter ask. Looking over to his little sisters. "I think you guys should find out along with everyone else" you say. "But first let's let them sleep a bit longer they haven't been asleep for to long" you add. They nod and then Tony helps put both of them back into the bassinets. "Tony you do know they  can share the bassinet that's why they are so wide" you say slightly laughing.

Tony looks up at you confused. "Peter hand me my robe I don't want to flash you two" you say. Peter gets up and hands you the robe. He then helps you up out of the bed. You walk over to Tony and the babies. You pick up your son and place him next to his little sister. They instantly grab each others hands. You got a picture of it. "Don't cry momma" Casey says knowing you were emotional.

"You know we will call you down when they wake up" Tony says to your two oldest but they just stand up and walk over to the folded pull out couch Tony was sleeping on next to their little siblings. "I think they have become protective of them and don't want to leave them alone" you say. Tony nods in agreement and walks over to you at the bed.

"Well I'm taking advantage of the fact that they are watching them and I'm taking a nap would you like to join me Tony" you ask. He nods and you both get comfortable on the bed facing the kids. Pretty soon you were both out cold. "Wow having two babies took a lot of energy out of mom" Peter says to Casey. "Yeah and I'm pretty sure Daddy was up all night worrying about the babies" Casey says.

They both giggle quietly at the thought of Tony worrying about sleeping babies. They didn't realize it but they had fallen asleep as well as their parents and little siblings.

Natasha had finally gotten out of the bed and walked into your room to check on you. She then stops as soon as she sees that the entire Stark family was asleep together. She takes a picture with her phone then leaves to her family.

After about an hour both of the twins start crying at the same time. You and Tony wake up as soon as they started crying. You both get up and walk over to them. Tony in front of your daughter. You in front of your son. You both smell why they woke up.

"Ewww what's that smell" Casey ask waking up. "You little brother and sister" you say chuckling a bit. Soon Peter wakes up too. His face cringes as he sits up. You and Tony finish changing their diapers.

"Tony I think it's time for everyone to meet them" you say smiling down at your two beautiful babies. "Can we go get them" Casey ask grabbing Peters hand volunteering him without asking. You nod your head and they both run off. You and Tony changed them into new onesies. After about fifteen minutes everyone is starting to gather into your room. Nat and Bruce came in first with Olive and Oliver.

Once everyone was in the room you were just finishing up changing a diaper. "I think the older siblings should be up front to see there little siblings" Wanda says. With that Peter and Casey push through. "Ok well everyone meet Morgan Hope Stark" Tony says handing her to Peter. You smile at him. "You used my top name" you say. "We both agreed on Hope but I liked Morgan more so I put it as her Middle name" he says. You finish buttoning your sons onesie. "Casey I think your father might want to hold him when I announce his name don't you think" you say looking at her.

She smiles and nods."She knows his name" Tony ask shocked. "Yeah but only because she was listening to my adult girl talk" you say. "Everyone meet Anthony Edward Stark Jr" you say handing him to Tony. Tony looks up at you with a huge smile.

"You actually made him a Jr" Tony ask in disbelief. "Well after you made the joke of making him a Jr and I put it on my list of possible names and did process of elimination" you say smiling at how happy he is. He hands him to Casey and then comes to hug you. When you both pull away you see Nat Wanda and Lily crying a little. You laugh at them before you start to get emotional as well.