Revenge

A/n
*I get I See Red vibes in this part So I hope you like it 😊*

Y/n pov
I go to Steve's room it's not mines and Steve's room anymore it's just his I gather all my things into my over night bag. Tonight would have been the first time I slept over night with him. I also take a few of his white T-shirts with me along with the outfit I was going to wear to our actual date tonight but I'll wear it to the gala instead. I also grab all my shoes and clothes that I have left over here with me. I want him to have nothing of mine at all. I get back to Nat and Bruce's room and drop everything. I then take my outfit and go into the bedroom. "You guys can start dying the shirts with the wine I'll cut them up oh and Nat can you get his suit for me" I tell from the bathroom. "Ok Wanda and I have that bit you want us to right cheater on the back of it right" Nat ask to confirm. "Yeah put it is big green letters so that it doesn't match his suit and use permanent marker" I reply back now putting on my makeup. "Ok me and Wanda are leaving now it shouldn't take us long" Nat says and I hear the door close. I quickly put my heels on and walk out the bathroom. "You look good in red" Lily complements me when she turns around from the small bucket of red wine. "Thank you I made it my self" I say doing a little spin while smiling.

Your dress

Or you could choose this one

(It doesn't really matter)

Your shoes