Powers?

*6 months later*
"You excited" Tony ask as he was finishing pulling on his shirt. "Yes very now zip me up the babies are in my way" you say pulling your hair out of the way. He zips up your dress. Next thing you know Casey comes running into your room for help buttoning her shorts. Peter then follows after Tony bends down to help Casey.

The families outfits
Yours

Or

Tony's

Peter's and Casey's

Nat then walks in wearing her dress. You both decided to do a shared gender reveal because it would be less stress on the both of you.

Nat's dress

Bruce's shirt

You and Nat wanted them to match because you thought it was funny. "So you excited" you ask Nat. "Yes I am actually how about you" she ask back. You nod putting in your earrings. You didn't want to go all out with your outfit. You weren't as dressy when pregnant unless you had to. You would stay in your joggers and T-shirt. But you made an exception since it was your Rainbow babies.

"I still can't get over the fact that our due date is the same day" Nat says looking at her belly through the mirror. "Yeah I mean I thought we were maybe a week apart but not estimated the same day" you said laughing a bit."I just want two healthy beautiful babies" Nat says. "Me too" you add. You were both staring at and rubbing your stomachs through the mirror.

You didn't realize that both Tony and Bruce walked in. Tony cleared his throat getting both of your attention. You both look at them and smile when you see them in their matching shirts. You both almost laugh. "Are you guys just gonna sit here and laugh at us or are we gonna go find out the gender of the cooking babies in your stomachs" Tony says.

You walk over to Tony and kiss him. "I have to pee first" you say. Nat laughs already knowing what you're going through. When you came out of the bathroom Nat went in. She comes back out after fifteen minutes. "What took you so long" Bruce ask. "I had a very full bladder" she says. You give her a knowing look. "You got stuck on the toilet didn't you." you asked smirking a bit. She nods and you laugh.

"I can't believe you guys are eight months already" Bruce says. "I still can't believe we both didn't realize we missed our periods for two months" you say. "We were both really busy you were settling into a new house and I don't really have an excuse I just didn't realize" Nat says with a slight laugh. You all get to the back yard to see this.

"Wow it's even better than I imagined" Nat says. You agree with her. Wanda then walks over wearing her shirt. Then Bucky walks over wearing the same shirt. "Say cheese" Wanda says getting a picture of all four of you. You then have Tony pass you his phone. "Now it's your turn" you say holding up the phone.

Their shirts