Getting Ready-Tony's perspective

Pov change it's Tony's pov

It was 10:00 in the morning and I woke up to Thor, Rhodey and Happy beating me with pillows. Screaming at me to wake up. When I sat up that's when they stopped. "You've got eight hours to get ready to get hitched." Happy says looking at his watch.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. While I'm in there I hear Bruce and Bucky enter the room. Not much happened after that. The photographer came in and got some photos. She got a lot of photos of me helping Peter with his bow tie. "How come your suit is a completely different color" Thor ask. "Because I'm the groom" I respond while putting on my suit jacket.

After we were all dressed we went outside to take pictures. Then Peter and I were told to go inside and not to peek out the window. I remember Y/n saying she wanted a first look with the guys. Then all the guys come in with huge smiles on their faces. "Tony she looks absolutely beautiful" Happy says with a smile. Everyone else agrees.

After about fifteen minutes later a lady that Y/n hired came saying that we had five minutes until I have to be at the alter. At this moment I surprisingly felt relaxed. I was more excited then nervous. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom really quick, then we can head down." I say as I walk into the bathroom.

After I was done we went downstairs. Y/n and I didn't want paparazzi to invade on our special day. Especially since they are always outside of the tower. So we decided to have a garden wedding. Plus they would have just followed us to the venue. "Alright this is were we stop and you go" Thor says as we got downstairs. With that I go towards the door. The guys move out of view of the camera.

I started walking out. Everyone started clapping and cheering me on. When I got up to the alter I said hello to Jennifer. "You nervous?" she whispered. "Not really just excited." I whisper back. She smiles. I turn around to watch the others come down. First it was Lily and Rhodey. Then Nat and Thor. Then Wanda and Happy. Finally I saw Peter and Casey walking down. "Turn down for what" started playing and I started laughing and smiling at them. Peter had a fanny pack filled with white rose petals and Lily had a basket. Before they started walking they did their sibling handshake and put on sunglasses. They started throwing petals in the air. Everyone got a good laugh out of. But mostly I couldn't wait until I saw Y/n.

Then that's when the song stopped and then Haley reinhart's cover of "Can't help falling in love" started. The doors then opened. I instantly got emotional after seeing Y/n. She looked extraordinarily gorgeous that was an understatement. I have never been in more love with someone before she came into my life.

I could see that Bucky and Bruce were getting a little emotional. I could hear Lily, Nat and Wanda crying. It was only a few more steps before she got to me and I noticed Y/n had started crying. I could tell she was holding it in so she could get some good photos of her not crying. I could hear Peter crying a bit as well. When they got to the step of the alter I walked down. She hugged them and gave them a kiss. First Buck hugged me. "Treat her right for me" he whispers in my ear. I whisper back an I will.

Then Bruce came up and hugged me. "Your stuck with her now" Bruce says. The planner we hired said one of them should say something serious and the other something funny. So I guess that was the plan. I chuckle slightly. I then walk over to my beautiful bride. I hold out my arm for her. She takes it and smiles.