No longer a family of four

* I'm sorry if you don't have Italian in your family blood line but in this story your mother was mixed with Italian and your race but mostly Italian and your dad is your race from both his mother and father*

It was now going on 4 o'clock in the afternoon. You had a lasagna in the oven. You had made the noodles from scratch along with everything else. You wanted to make tonight special. You had taken a shower brushed your teeth. You were upstairs doing your hair and makeup. You wanted to dress up tonight mostly because Casey believed that rich families should dress up fancy and eat dinner together.

You told her one day she was going to get her wish of eating in your fancy dining room. Today was that day. You had text Tony and told him to get there as fast as he could while still being safe. After you finished your makeup you went into your closet to get dressed.

"Honey we're home" Tony says. You giggled a bit at his actions. You popped your head out of your bedroom door. "I need everyone to dress up for dinner we are having dinner in the dining room, oh and Peter and Casey could you please set the plates silverware and napkins on the table. That would be greatly appreciated" you call out. You here two okay's come from down the stairs.

You then walk back into your closet. "What's the special occasion" Tony ask removing his tie. "You'll see, can you go into the bathroom look in my top drawer and get me a Bobby pin please" you ask. He walks into the bathroom going to your sink. He opened the top drawer surprised to see a pregnancy test. He picks it up flipping it over looking at the results.

He came into the closet smiling down at the test. You turn around to look at him. "Before you get excited come zip me up" you say turn your back to him. He walked over and zipped up the dress. You turned around to see he had happy tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby" you say as you hug him. "Don't cry because then your gonna make me cry" you say rubbing his back. "I'm just so happy" he says. When he pulls away you just look at each other. "We're having a baby well you are physically having the baby but we're gonna have three kids" he says excitedly. "We have to tell the kids let's not leave them waiting downstairs for us. Are you going in your work suit or are you changing" you say.

"I'm gonna change into something a little more casual" he says. You nod and go to help Casey out. Soon everyone was in the dining room. The kids were amazed since they hadn't seen the full house yet the dining room being one of those rooms. It wasn't fully done when you moved in.

The Dining room

You brought out the salads first

You brought out the salads first. One with croutons and one with out because Casey doesn't like croutons and she's allergic to spinach. You then went back and grabbed the lasagna. When you came back every one was excited that you made lasagna.

"Did you make the noodles from scratch this time" Peter asked excitedly. "Yes I made the noodles from scratch this time" you say they get more excited. You cut out yours and Casey's pieces. While Peter and Tony serve themselves.

You all started eating. Casey was extra excited since you were able to dress up. "So what's the special occasion" Peter asked. "Well before I tell you that how was your day everyone mine was full me being sick" you say. "Mj, Ned and I all want to have a sleepover so I wanted to ask if it was ok to have it here" Peter ask.

You and Tony look at each other and you were thinking the same thing. Tony nods at Peter signaling it was ok. He was chewing so you looked at Casey. She always told you all stories about her day and you all looked forward to it. It made you smile at how happy she is to share about her day.

"Nothing really happened today at school" she says. She looked down playing with the food. "What's wrong sweetheart you normally have a story to share" you ask rubbing her hand. "It's Samantha she said that daddy isn't really my real dad and that you probably don't love me because of it" she says. Tony can tell your getting upset so he grabs your other hand. You look at him and he tells you to calm down. He then gets up and goes over to Casey.

He picks her up and sits down with her in his lap. "Listen to me you will always be my little princess no matter what. I pinky promise that to you. You may not have my blood in you but you are still my daughter. You are Casey Marie Stark, and I love you no matter what" Tony says kissing her on the temple when he finished.

He gets up setting her back in her seat. You grabbed her hand again "I will always love you no matter what" you say smiling at her. "All of us" Peter adds. She smiles at all of you. "Now getting back to our conversation. My day was filled with paperwork" Tony says. You laugh remembering how he would always have you come up to him with a small stack at a time to sign something.

"Now can you tell us what the special occasion is" Peter ask. Peter and Casey lean up in their seats excited for what you were going to say. "Well in a couple months we will no longer be a family of four" you say. They look confused at first until Peter thinks of something. "Wait are you serious" Peter ask. You nod your head yes. "I'm confused" Casey says. "Moms gonna have a baby" Peter says excitedly.

"I GET A BABY BROTHER OR SISTER" Casey yells out excited. You and Tony laugh at their excitement. They both come around and hug you. Then they hug Tony. You could tell Casey was much happier now. You finished dinner and the kids went up to get ready for bed. You and Tony put the dishes in the dishwasher and then go upstairs to give Casey her kiss goodnight and her bedtime story.

She insist every night that she reads you both a story before bed. Her teacher told her it was a good idea to read outside of school as well. When you get done with her you get in the shower.