Photoshoot

It was five in the morning the next day. You started to pack Tony's things. "You know I can pack for myself" Tony says as you grab a few pairs of swim trunks for him. "Yeah but it feels off if I don't and plus it's kinda my job as your wife as much as I hate the women have to do all the house work and do everything for everyone in her family" you say zipping up his suitcase. "And that is why I love you your different from all the other girls" he says giving you a kiss."But we are going to make a few pit stops on the way to Bora Bora" he says you look at him confused. "The photoshoot" he says and you understand now.

Soon enough you were off you woke up the kids gave them a kiss goodbye then let them go back to sleep. You said goodbye to everyone else. You land in a beautiful place that clearly wasn't Bora Bora. That's were you took the photos for the magazine cover and for your website. Tony helped you out with the prices but you knew how much you needed to charge.

The photos

*The first one is the one for the magazine but you can choose from the others if you want*

*Pretend it's you in the photos*

"When we get home we can do more photos for other collections" Tony says and you go to get changed. Since it was warm where you were and where you were going you changed into this.

 Since it was warm where you were and where you were going you changed into this

You walk out and you and Tony head to Bora Bora. "Tony what about the dresses" you ask while on the plan. "I asked Happy to fly with them back to New York" he says. "Then who's flying the plane right now" you ask since Happy was supposed to fly you to Bora Bora. "F.R.I.D.A.Y" is all he says. He seemed to have done it before so you feel more relaxed.

A few hours later you landed in Bora Bora. You and Tony got settled in at your hotel. You were ready to go swimming but Tony had other plans. You walk out in your swimsuit and Tony was laying down on the bed. "You coming swimming" you ask and he shakes his head no. "I want to celebrate our engagement the right way" he says with a smirk. You get the hint and walk over to him.

You climb on the bed and over to him straddling him. Next thing you know you were both naked and out of breath. It was also dark outside.

*This one is short but the next one will be longer*