SURPRISE

It's been a week and you and Tony are sitting next to the doc waiting for a certain boat filled with all your friends a long with your kids to arrive. You were chilling in your bathing suit in a beach chair. Tony had gotten up to go make you a mocktail. You can see that there is a boat approaching.

"TONY I THINK THEY'RE HERE" you yell out to him. Then the boat pull up and you see Casey and Peter waving to you. You wave back at them smiling. As soon as the boat docked they ran off and over to you. Giving you the biggest hug you ever received from them. "We missed you mommy" Casey says excitedly. "I can see" you say hugging them back tightly. You give them kisses on the head. "Hey what about me" Tony says after setting the mocktail down. They run over and hug him. Natasha then walks over and takes a sip of your mocktail. "Either Tony sucks at making cocktails or your pregnant and can't have alcohol and this is a mocktail" she says handing it back to you.

"It is a mocktail and what if I just wanted to slow down and take a break from drinking" you say taking a sip. "It could be that" she says in response sitting in Tony's seat. "Okay here's the run down" Tony says to get everyone's attention. "Natasha and Bruce are in the hut on our right, Casey and Peter your on our left, Wanda and Bucky your to the right of Natasha and Bruce, Lily and Thor your on the left of Peter and Casey, Clint you and the family are on the left of them, Steve and your friend here are on the far right of Wanda and Bucky" Tony says pointing out each room. "Each hut has two bedrooms except mine and Tony's so if an argument happens use someone else's spare" you add and Tony agrees.

"But we can all hangout out here the people have already put your bags in their respective places." "Each hut also has a TV. That doesn't mean you two get to stay up all night watching it" Tony says pointing at Peter and Casey for the last sentence. They nod showing they understand. "Okay let's have a great two week vacation" you say and everyone cheers.

About fifteen minutes later you and the girls except Casey all sitting on the beach chairs and relaxing. Casey and Peter are playing in the water so your keeping a close eye. "You do know that you are on a private island with a bunch of avengers, and to add one of your kids is an avenger" Lily starts. You look at her and nod for her to continue. "You don't have to be so paranoid. Relax they are going to be fine. And plus Casey is a very good swimmer along with Peter being one as well they are fine" she says grabbing your hand. "I know it's just they're my babies and I can't let anything happen to them" you say watching them laugh and you smile.

You calmed down a bit. Tony came up behind you without you noticing. He picked you up and started running. "Tony put me down" you yell out giggling. He tossed you into the water. "You are going to pay for that. You say splashing him with water. "Are you ready to give everyone their surprise" Tony whispers in your ear holding you from behind. "Yeah I think we should tell the kids in private first" you say and agrees. You make a plan you'll get Casey and he'll get Peter. You both then run up behind them and slash them with water. They scream and start splashing you. Little did you know Nat was videoing the whole thing starting when Tony grabbed you and started running with you.

*Flashback really early in the morning*

You had woken up to a nauseous feeling. You soon felt like something was about to spill out so you ran to the bathroom. As soon as you got to the toilet you started throwing up. After about five minutes you stopped. You still felt nauseous but nothing was coming up. So you flushed the toilet after whipping your mouth with tissue and throwing it in the toilet. You then went out to your suitcase and grabbed three different pregnancy test.

The last time you felt like this you were pregnant with Casey. You sat down and took the test. You wait nervously for the 3 minutes which felt like an eternity. When the 3 minutes was up you looked at the test. You were hesitant at first but soon you looked all the nervousness went away. In clear words you saw Pregnant. You then picked up the other test and saw two lines on each. You were so happy that you started crying tears of happiness.You wanted to surprise Tony with the news so you hid the test and climb back into the bed and soon fell asleep.