Let me help you with that-smut

Narrator pov

As soon as you get home you plop on the couch. "Who feels like cooking" you ask and no one replies. "I guess we're having pizza" you say and everyone agrees. You have F.R.I.D.A.Y order pizza. Everyone tells her what they want (you answer for Casey of course) and she orders it. "Pete May said you could stay here tonight she said she's not feeling well and doesn't want to give it to you" Tony says as he walks into the living room."Ok cool" he says as he continues to teach Casey how to play a game on his phone. You can't help but smile at them. Tony comes up and hugs you from behind. "Come with me" he whispers in your ear. You start to get up then Lily ask "Where are you two off to" she has a devilish smirk on her face. "To go set up a few things for Casey's new room" you say smiling back at her innocently. "Oh really let me help" she says. "Nope we got it" you say as you grab Tony's hand and run upstairs. All you hear is everyone laughing at your reaction.

As soon as you get to the elevator Tony presses the button to your now shared bedroom. He then pushes you against the wall of the elevator attaching his lips to yours for a soft yet passionate kiss. You kiss him back with the same amount of passion as him. The doors open and Tony doesn't break the kiss as he leads you to the bedroom. As soon as he opens the door he leads you over to the couch in his living room area. He sits down making you straddle him.

His hands start to roam over your body stopping at your ass. He squeezes lightly and you get flash backs from Hydra of being raped over and over again. You pull away and get off of his lap looking away in embarrassment tears threatening to fall. Tony sees this and immediately gets worried. "Hey baby what's wrong" he ask making you face him the look of worry written all on his face. "I just want it to stop" you cry out and he immediately pulls you into his arms comforting you. "You want what to stop baby" he ask. It takes you a minute but you sit up and answer his question after taking a few deep breaths. "I want the flashbacks to stop I keep seeing him when ever things get heated with a guy. Witch is why I can never keep a guy for longer than a year" "First of all we are lasting for ever I will never leave you or Casey for any reason what so ever and secondly I will help you through this. But one quick question who do you keep seeing" "I keep seeing Simone he's Casey's biological father but he signed away his rights when Fury helped him out of Hydra and then arrested him for raping me it was a part of his sentence also he's the guy who's ass I beat at the mall." "Ok well I'll see what I can do stopping thought flashbacks but a few more questions. Why did Fury help him out of Hydra and two how did he get back in Hydra" "Well he used the I was being held against my will card and he also tried to use the they made me rape her card. And for the second question they broke him out of jail he used his one phone call for that." "Ok so now to brighten up the mood you said that the judge made him sign away his rights meaning_" "Casey doesn't have a legal father no" Tony just smiles at you. "What" you ask curious. "One day she will but only when your ready." You smile widely at that. "I think she'll like that very much" you say as you pull him in to a small tender kiss.

"Tony can I ask you something" you say pulling away. "yeah what's up" "Why did that employee at the jewelry store ask if you were there for Pepper." You say a little embarrassed you asked him that in the first place. "Let's just say Pepper and I were always fighting and or breaking up so to get her back like the idiot I was I got her Jewelry from that specific store but trust me everything you got was from the newer collections." "So basically what your saying is she thought you were getting something to get back with Pepper" you say. "Yes so trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about" he says looking you in your eyes. You can't help but smile.

"I want to try something to help get rid of my flashbacks" you say with a smirk on your face. "hmm... What might that be" he says as you climb back on his lap. "You are going to be confused maybe even concerned but I want you to trigger the flashbacks and I'll try to fight them off". "Are you sure you want that" he asked looking you in the eyes. "Yes" you say in return as you lean down and kiss him. As the kiss gets more and more heated his hands find there way back to your ass he hesitates at first then goes for it he squeezes lightly and yet again you get flashbacks but you fight it off thinking of Tony. You moan without realizing. Tony leans back and smiles at you. "What did you think to fight it off " he ask with his hands still resting on your ass. "You" is all you say and his face is taken over with lust from the thought of you thinking of him.