Forever and Always

"I have another surprise for you" Tony says excitedly. "But we have to go pick up our kids" you say grabbing your purse. "Your right that first but when we get back I need you to go to straight to your designing room" he says grabbing his wallet and putting on his watch. "What's in the design room" you ask as you grab your jacket and you both walk out the door. "It's a surprise" he looks at you as if it was obvious and it was. You both get in the car and head off to get the kids.

You pick up the kids and you get more and more excited the closer you got to the tower. You didn't realize it but Tony got more and more nervous the closer you got to the tower. Before you knew it Tony had parked the car. You instantly got out and helped Casey out of the car. "You got her right" you check with Tony. "Yes go ahead I have to check on a few things. "Okay eeek I'm so excited" you squeal out. You run off to the elevator. "I think she's really excited" Peter says. "Yeah I've never seen mommy so excited before" Casey says grabbing Tony's hand. "Daddy why is your hand so wet?" Casey ask. "Because he's nervous Mom is going to say no" Peter says as they wait for the elevator. "Well we need to hurry up and get ready before she does" Tony says and they agree.

Casey's dress

He had a little help from Wanda tying the bow

He had a little help from Wanda tying the bow. Due to the fact that you were getting ready.

Peter and Tony got matching suits pretend that it's a gold tie

While they were downstairs getting dressed you were upstairs getting dressed yourself

While they were downstairs getting dressed you were upstairs getting dressed yourself. "Are any of you going to tell me why there is a big red vintage tulle dress alongside my others and a simple red dress with the same vintage tulle in my design room and I'm getting all dolled up" you ask. Nat and Lily in unison say no.

"I can't get a hint" you asked. Lily started to think. "It's something you've wanted ever since we were little girls" she says. "That's a lot of possibilities" you say trying to think of something. You thought maybe he was proposing but you didn't think Tony would be ready. You were ready but you didn't know if he was. Then you thought maybe it was that dream photo shoot you said you have either before you get married or after you got engaged.

You always dreamt of living like a princess and never got it. You knew that Casey wanted it as well so maybe this was all for her. But you didn't think he would do all this for you. Lily's hint really had you stumped. They finish your makeup and then you go back into your design room.