I Have Proof

Tony pov

"What the hell Y/n" Steve asked clearly angry."What" Y/n ask back sounding innocent. "Tony I think you should leave us alone we need to talk" Steve says giving me the death stare I'm not the one that cheated but ok. I walk out the room and I see Nat, Wanda, and Lily. "Everyone is in the camera room want to watch the cams with us" Nat ask. "Yeah of course I want to see the look on his face when she tells him that she knows" I say excitedly we started to hear them raise there voice so we run to the camera room. "What's happened so far" I ask. Everyone except Thor was there. By everyone I mean all the avengers except the one in the argument. Nat grabs popcorn for everyone and we sit and watch everything unfold. Everyone knew Nat had texted and asked because everyone wanted to know who or what was upsetting cap. Let's just say we are all on Y/n's side.

Y/n pov
(A/n: they are going to be talking back and forth so I don't have to keep putting I yell or Steve yells and all caps means they are really yelling like really loud enjoy 😊)

"SERIOUSLY YOU WOULD CHOOSE TONY OVER ME" Steve yells but I keep calm and I don't yell back I just slightly raise my voice. "I didn't choose Tony over you you didn't have anything planned and I had no idea of what we could do and he asked me if I wanted to go with him" "YOU LET HIM ANSWER THAT QUESTION SAYING YOU WERE HIS DATE AND YOU WERE HOLDING HANDS" "You try being a small girl going though a crowd of people pushing you he was trying to make sure we stayed by each other" "BUT YOU COULD'VE STOPPED HIM FROM ANSWERING THAT QUESTION LIKE THAT YOU COULD HAVE SAID WE ARE HERE AS FRIENDS I MEAN IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS HE LIKES YOU" "Well then let him like me the only person you should have to worry about liking someone is me" "I LET YOU WORK FOR HIM ALL DAY AND I'M STILL NOT ABLE TO TALK TO YOU OR BE WITH YOU WHENEVER I WANT" "Maybe you should try being here I'm here all day everyday" "YEAH BUT YOUR ALWAYS WORKING" "NOT ALWAYS IF YOU PAID A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND PUT A LITTLE EFFORT INTO OUR RELATIONSHIP YOU WOULD REALIZE I'M NOT ALWAYS FUCKING BUSY" I lost control at this point."What do you mean" "TONY HAS BEEN TAKING IT EASY ON ME BECAUSE HE SEES HOW UPSET I GET WHEN I'M NOT ABLE TO SEE YOU AT ALL HE DOESN'T HAVE ME DOING EVERY SINGLE TASK FOR HIM ALL I NEED TO DO IS MAKE SURE HE GOES BY THE SCHEDULE" "wait really" "YES REALLY" "Well I still think you've slept with him" "ME" "YEAH YOU" "YOUR THE ONE WHO FUCKING CHEATED I HAVE FUCKING PROOF" tears start to fall down my face I'm practically sobbed that last sentence out."I don't believe you your just saying that to cover up your mistake" he says his entire presence changes like he is being defensive for himself. "Really I'm trying to cover it up by saying that and your voice and entire presence changed and I'm supposed to believe that you haven't cheated on me" I say sniffling but with anger in my voice. "The cheater always accuses the other person of cheating trying not to get caught" he says thinking he won. "And yet you started this argument" "Yeah because I have proof that you cheated the him calling you his date video and the pictures of you holding hands" "I have proof that you actually kissed her I saw you with my own two eyes two yeah in the parking garage on Greenfield street" I show him the post on my Instagram. "H-how did you get that" "I asked F.R.I.D.A.Y for your location" "No I told F.R.I.D.A.Y to tell me if you asked for my location" "Well technically I asked Nat to ask F.R.I.D.A.Y" "Well you had that Photoshopped you cheated first I did that for revenge" "No you didn't if it was actually like that the other way around then that would be one dumb ass way to get revenge" "Well at least she let me hit it" "Oh that's ok I'll just leave you wondering what it felt like to have me in bed and I'll make you pay for what you did to me" "I don't care" "Oh and just to let you know Tony is probably better in bed anyways you come way to fast for me" "Yeah but I can go more rounds" he yells as I start to leave the room. "I'm done with this conversation you aren't going to save yourself the world already knows 'Thee Captain America' is a lying cheating bastard". I walk out the room like the badass I am. I close the door behind me and I hear a bunch of cheering coming from down the hall toward the cams room. I walk down and open the door. "Really you guys" I say putting my hand on my hip. "Bitch you killed that shit we thought you wouldn't cry but those were tears of anger" Lily runs up and hugs me. Soon followed by everyone else. "Girls and guys actually don't kill him I'm going to slowly torture him and show him what he missed out on" I say looking up at them with a mischievous smirk.

"Well I guess we don't have to kill him" Nat with Bruce nodding his head in agreement."Well I need to get home I have work in the morning so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow I really need out of these heels" I say rubbing my ankle. "Do you need me at home I'm off tomorrow" Lily ask I already know she wants to see if Thor comes back. "No I'm fine I really could use the rest of the night for me time" "Ok then" Lily says as she comes to give me a hug followed by everyone else. "Just know we all love you Y/n" Tony says looking me in the eye."yeah some more than others" Nat says nudging Tony in his arm. All he can do is smile and look down. "I agree with Tony we all love you I mean your like a sister to me" Bruce says putting his arm around my shoulder. "I love all of you as well but I really need to go home I'll see you all in the morning goodnight everyone" They all say goodnight and I walk out to the elevator.