He can't hurt us anymore

*Two day time skip*

It was four in the morning and you heard Anthony crying. You start to get up before Tony places his hand on you arm to pull you back down whispering tiredly "I got him". "Hurry before she Wakes up too" you say. But right after you said it she started crying as well. You decide it would be best if you both got up. After you changed, feed, and burped them they went back to sleep. Tony had two bassinets put into your room after you found out you were having twins.

He wanted to be prepared at your house and at the tower. He was gonna build a nursery for them but you told him to wait until you found out the gender he completely forgot to design one for the tower after finding out the gender and only helped with the one at the house. He had Peter help him build the cribs and the swingers and all the other baby things. Peter also insisted on helping with the baby monitors aka the whole as security system Tony set up for "their safety" even though it was mostly so that he could watch them from every angle.

Tony had sound proofed your room so that they wouldn't wake up Peter and Casey down the hall. The next time they woke up was around six in the morning which was an hour you would normally wake up. You got up and got the twins changed and dressed. You got up before Tony could just to let him make up for the hours he had to stay up from his concussion and watching the twins the first couple hours of their life.

Once they were back asleep you got into the shower. You knew it had to be a quick one because you had yet to feed them again. After about five minutes in the shower you heard them both crying. "Don't worry I got them for right now finish your shower love" you hear a guy say. But it wasn't Tony. The voice was familiar but you still couldn't tell who it was.

You quickly turned off the water and grabbed your towel wrapping it around your body. You then grab your gun and pocket knife from the bathroom room drawer. Slipping the knife into the towel so that it was hidden put it couldn't hurt you if you moved in the wrong way. You opened the cracked door wider to reveal him.

"I advise you step away from my kids before I blow your brains out Mario" you say pointing the gun at his head. "Why you already turned my own daughter against me why not take the next best thing the kids who don't even understand who you are or who I am. You know. She really looks like Casey when she was a baby" he says picking up Morgan from her crib.

"Put my daughter down" you say harshly. He looks up and smiles at you. "Oh come on you can't kill the man you made you the mother who you are today and while I'm holding your precious baby girl" he says. "You didn't make me a mother my daughter made me a mother Peter made me a mother you didn't make me anything but stronger than you" you say your eyes growing purple.

He had used his telekinesis to move the gun from out of your hands tossing it across the room. He didn't realize that he had lifted his powers off  of Tony. You saw from the corner of your eye that Tony grabbed the gun and started walking along the side of the room behind him. He was looking down at Anthony. Tony nods at you to use your powers to take Morgan out of his hands.

You look Tony in the eye then at the gun then to Mario's legs. Tony nods and points the gun down to his leg. You lift your hand and use your powers to get Morgan out of his grasp and Tony shoots his leg. Mario screams in pain. You pull Morgan and Anthony over using the small current of wind enhancing the speed. You then lift Mario of the ground once the twins are safe.

"You will never see my kids or me again have fun in hell" you say choking him with air going straight into his lungs not allowing him to exhale. You then use all the electricity you can get from the building and electrocute him. His body ceases up while you hold him in the air. "Y/n are you sure you want his blood on your hands because I wouldn't mind finishing him off if you want" Tony says holding the gun up to his head. At that point everyone was knocking on your door.