Not So Happy Anniversary pt. 2

The guys all go down stairs with the help of Bruce to get in. "What are you all doing down here" Tony ask upset. "To make sure you don't do anything stupid we aren't here to stop you from protecting Y/n and Casey" Steve says and the rest of them nod their heads in agreement. Tony looks at them happy that they aren't going to stop him from protecting his family. He then sets up a camera and linking all footage to all his social media accounts. Even the ones that were specifically for Stark industries, and he clicks go live.

He waits about five minutes to reel in viewers. He was still noticable upset so the comments flooded with comments asking what was wrong and if something happened. He sees one name pop up and it was the user who put the hate comment. "I would like to start by saying thank you to those who wished Y/n and I a happy anniversary. But before I fully start Bruce go tell the girls that Y/n isn't allowed to watch this live because I might mention one of her gifts and I need you to give her this and ask if it's ok I talk about these things" he hands Bruce a piece of paper.

Bruce takes it up upstairs to you. You say yes to him talking about the things on the list. He goes back down stairs and tells Tony your answer. That is when Tony begins. "So I didn't want to really be on social media unless I was posting something about my happiness to be celebrating one year with my girlfriend. And from what I've seen today on the internet I am not happy. There is a very large amount of you who aren't ok with our age gap. More specifically my ex assistant Chloe yeah I saw your comment you forgot we had to gather your social media for you to work with me. Just incase you decided to spread false information which you have done. By saying my girlfriend no I'm gonna say it like it is and I'm claiming it. You called my WIFE a Gold digger. If anything your the gold digger you purposely got yourself fired by trying to seduce me. And trust me you are far from my type. So for someone who called me crying about her best friend drunk and asking me if I could let me quote you here 'come over and we don't have to tell Y/n and if she found out we could say it was for work'. I am sick and tired. My wife just told me that she's been getting death threats and wishes. Not only does she get them but there are people who are wishing death on my daughter she may not be biological mine but she will always be my daughter". He starts to get tears in his eyes. "I will be deleting all of my social media accounts leaving only the accounts for Stark industries and I'm going to spend time with my family. But I will say that I have hooked my A.I system to help pin point everyone who hates on my wife or my daughter even my son. And she will be reporting your page for cyber bullying I will come back to social media when you know how to treat a person with respect. Because most of you who are out here saying these things about her are gold diggers yourselves. And you have no idea what's she been through." A few years start to fall down his cheek. "She has been raped on multiple occasions. That's how she got my daughter. And for those of you who shamed her for being a teen mother shame on you. You never know what situation happened to how she got pregnant. The way that I met my wife is because we were in a club and I happened to go to the bathroom only to see her lying on the floor with a concussion. She was bruised and beat up."More tears started to fall as he gets more upset.

"I remember her opening up to me about her struggles in life and as a teen mom. So to see her upset like how she was when she saw those comments...It broke my heart seeing her so upset after being so happy. For once her life was looking towards something worth living for and then to have. Some jealous ass whores on the internet starting rumors about her. You all are destroying her mental health. She has already been stressed out enough. So please leave my wife alone. Now I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my anniversary. With the woman I plan to spend the rest of my of my life with. Now I will have people checking and whenever those of you who have been saying these things about her decide to apologize well at least the majority of you. Only then will I return to social media but for now I'm spending time with my family thank you for watching and for all the fans I'm sorry but you might not be getting any s/n (ship name) content for a while and please spread the word I know they are all hiding in your comment sections thanks for watching" he ends the live and uploads the video to all his platforms even the Stark industries accounts.

"You alright" Bruce ask. "I pissed and I shouldn't be pissed on my anniversary" Tony replies. "Well your gift is set up and waiting for her" Bucky says. Tony gets a little happier. "I'm going to check on Y/n" Tony says getting up and whipping is face free of tears.

He gets upstairs to your bedroom. "Hey you ok" he ask as he walks in. "Yeah I'm fine now" you say grabbing a few swimsuits from your drawer in the closet. "Look just know I love you more than anything in the world and I will never give up on us, forget those jealous girls. Their're just jealous because you are happy with me and they aren't" he says helping you up off the ground and pulling you towards him by your hips. "You know Pepper had the audacity to join the live she thought I didn't see but she tried to start a rumor saying that I cheated on you. Nat was real quick to shut her up" he tells you and you just roll your eyes. "Hey I got another surprise for you" he says.

*Sorry this part is short but I have a lot planned for the next chapter*