I do

Narrator Pov(I don't know how the whole thing goes except the vows and kiss the bride basically)

You and Tony walk up to the alter facing Jennifer. "We are gathered here today to join this wonderful couple in holy matrimony. If there is anyone who would not like this woman and this man to be married speak now or forever hold your peace" she says. No one objects. You were slightly relieved that a crazed fan didn't sneak in. "Okay then may we have the rings please" She ask. Lily hands you Tony's band and Rhodey hands Tony yours. You both turn back to face each other. "Tony please take Y/n's left hand in yours and place the ring on her finger. Then repeat after me." she instructs him. He does as told. "I give you this ring-" she starts. "I give you this ring" "As a symbol of my everlasting love for you." she finishes. "As a symbol of my everlasting love for you" he says with a big smile on his face. You smile back. "Y/n please take Tony's left hand in yours and place the ring on his finger. Then repeat after me" she says. You fight against tears that wanted to fall and smile.

You do as told. "I give you this ring-" "I give you this ring." "As a symbol of my faith in our united strength-" "As a symbol of my faith in our united strength." "It shines as brightly as my undying love for you" she finishes. "It shines as brightly as my undying love for you."You finish keeping a smile on your face the entire time while looking into his eyes. "Tony and Y/n have decided to write their own vows. Tony?" She says nodding for him to start. He turns to Rhodey. Rhodey hands him his vows then he turns back to face you.

"Y/n I didn't think that I would ever be capable of being loved by someone for who I truly am. But then I met you. You've changed my life in so many ways. You have shown me love in different forms I never thought of. You opened my eyes to parenthood and I am for ever grateful for that. I am grateful for you and our kids and our future mini you and me..."at this point you both were crying more than you already were.

"I promise to always love you even when we get into disagreements over small things. I promise to always tell you I love you first thing I wake up and before we go to bed. I promise to help you with any and everything you ask me to. I promise to always talk about the latest gossip in the tower or in general when the girls aren't home. I promise to watch the bachelor with you every night. I promise to make sure I hear that wonderful laugh of yours at least once a day. I promise to make sure you and our kids are happy. I promise to try and not spoil you and our kids with expensive gifts and money. I promise to be there whenever you or our kids need me even if I'm in the middle of a mission or updating a suit. I want you to know that when I say Forever and Always I mean it. Even if I get upset with you I will always love you Forever and Always." He finishes with a smile and tears in his eyes.

You turned around to Lily and she handed you your bouquet. You had came up with the idea to hide a box of tissues in your it. It fit well since you had White roses in it. You pull out two pieces of tissue. You wipe your eyes carefully. You point the boutique at Tony. He takes a piece as well. Everyone chuckles at you both. "We may seem very emotional right now but when it comes to our kids that's a completely different story" you say chuckling a bit. You turn back to Lily and she takes your bouquet as she hands you your vows.

You take a deep breath. "Tony when I first met you I thought you were some psycho guy who kidnapped me from my best friend." Everyone laughs.

"But I soon came to realize that you were the man who saved me when I was lying on the floor in and out of consciousness searching for my best friend. I may have friend zoned you for a year. But I feel that year help us develop a friendship that would soon become more. I remember when my mom told me to marry my best friend and I thought she ment Lily. She then told me to also marry for love. I found both a best friend and love in you. I love you. More than anything else. Right along side with the kids. I am forever grateful for when I was helping you in the lab with an experiment and you protected me from the explosion even though it was very tiny. I will forever be grateful for your help in protecting our daughter and son from any dangers that might come their way. Even though it's a little excessive. I promise to always make you laugh in someway. I promise to support you in any decision you make. Though it will not stop me from sharing my opinion. I promise to tell you I love at least twice a day. I promise to always fix your clothes if they get a hole in them. I promise to love you and our little family Forever and Always." You finish wiping your eyes.

"Now so we can all stop crying." Jennifer starts. "Tony do you take Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part" Jennifer ask. Tony looks you in the eyes and smiles. "I do." he says. You can see the tears welling up in his eyes. "Y/n do you take Tony to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health until death do you part?" She ask. "I do." you say a tear falls down your cheek but you didn't care about the pictures anymore.

" I now pronounce you husband and wife Tony you my kiss your bride" she says with a smile. Stepping to the side to be out of your picture. Tony practically pounces and kisses you. The kiss was filled with passion. It felt like an eternity since you last kissed him. You kissed him with as much passion as possible. His hands rested on your lower back. The audience applauded. You didn't want to but you had to pull away.

Lily handed you your bouquet. Tony took your left hand in his right and you both walked back down the aisle as everyone cheered. When you both got to the stairs. You handed Tony your bouquet so you could pick up the dress. You could hear little feet running in the grass behind you. You instantly knew it was Casey. She ran right through you and Tony. Peter soon followed. He came up on your right. He helped you up the stairs as Tony helped Casey.

As soon as you were all inside you all had a family hug. Mostly because Casey wanted to. You were happy to call yourself Y/n Stark. Pretty soon the rest of your wedding party (not the guest if some of you don't know that the bridesmaids and groomsmen or collectively called "The Wedding Party"). They all came in and congratulated you and Tony. Hugs were given. "I feel like I'm not done with the tears just yet." you announce. Tony puts the your bouquet in front of you. You laugh and take a piece of tissue.

"This is a group thing we have to have tissue in all of our bouquets at our weddings" Wanda says. "Yeah but everyone has to have their own box" You say and you all laugh. "Okay now we need to get you out of that dress and into the one for pictures." Lily says. The guys looked at you confused. "I want the dress I actually got married in to stay private as long as possible. The pictures of me walking down the aisle and all of that is going to be just our pictures until we are ready to share them with the world. I also kinda wanna feel like I'm the only one to walk down the aisle in a dress like this" you say.

Tony just smiles at you. "And that is one of the many reasons why I married you most girls would share everything about their wedding every last picture too" he says. He walks over and kisses you. "Ew" Casey and Peter say in unison. You and Tony laugh. Then you go with the girls to change.