THERES TWO!!

The next morning you woke up to just your family. "Where's Makayla Ned and Mj Pete" you ask walking into the kitchen. "They all left at like 7 this morning MJ seemed upset over something and Makayla had work and Ned was riding with Makayla" he replied. "Did something happen this morning to make MJ upset" you ask.

"No I woke up at like five did my workout Makayla came down to workout as well then we came up to the kitchen to get something to eat" he says. "Were you guys laughing and joking around" you ask. "Yeah why" Peter says looking at you confused. "Maybe give MJ a little more time with just you and her" you suggest.

"But why" he ask still confused. "What your mom is trying to say is MJ feels like you aren't giving her enough attention" Tony says. "And she's jealous" you add. Tony then walks over and gives you a kiss. "So did you all eat yet" you ask. Tony and Casey shake their heads no. "I only had a granola bar and a banana" Peter says.

"Why haven't you two eaten yet" you ask pointing at Casey and Tony. "We wanted to wait for you" Casey says. You started to get teary eyed. "Mommy why are you crying" Casey ask. "That's so sweet of you to wait for me" you say through tears. Tony hugs you laughing a bit. "It's not funny" you say hitting his chest slightly.

They all laugh at your uncontrollable hormones. When you stop crying Tony pulls out the food from the oven. He kept it there to keep it warm. "What's for breakfast" you ask. "French toast,eggs and bacon" Tony says. You all grab your food and start to eat standing around the kitchen table. "Babe do you want a small cup of coffee" Tony ask pouring himself a cup. You shake your head no cringing at the smell.

"I thought you loved the smell of coffee mom" Peter ask. "I think it might be the pregnancy Pete" Tony answers for you. You had gotten up and went to the bathroom because of morning sickness.

You went to the front gate to pick up a package that you ordered the night before. You saw someone in their car with a camera taking a picture of you. You flipped them off and went back inside closing the gate, when you saw them trying to turn their car on to get inside.

You get inside slamming the door behind you. You walk into the kitchen slamming the box down. "What's wrong" Tony ask. "We have pap outside now" you say still upset. "This is private property we own the whole block and 20,000 acres back" Tony says.

"It's all gated right I don't want the world to know about our newest additions to the family" you say. Tony nods and Peter looks at you weird. "What's up Pete" you ask. "You said additions as in multiple" Peter says. You and Tony smile. "That's because you are getting two little siblings" Tony says to him.

"THERE'S TWO" Casey yells out. You and Tony laugh. "Is that an excited shout or is it an annoyed one" you ask. "I'm happy but that means two babies crying all the time" Casey says. You walk over and hug her. "Don't worry love bug I'll make sure they don't wake you up in the middle of the night" you say.

"Both of us will make sure of that" Tony adds. "I just can't get over the fact that you're having twins" Peter says in disbelief. You and Tony laugh. "So you gonna tell me what you bought" Tony says pointing at the box.

You pulled the box over to you on the counter. You then reach in the junk drawer and pull out the box cutter. You use it to open the box. You pull out a white hoodie. " This is for Peter" you say. You hand it to him and he finally reads it. You also pull out a smaller white hoodie. "And I got one for Casey" you say handing it to her.

The hoodies