I love you too

*sorry this is so late I've been busy with school and everything but here's the next part I'll try and push for another chapter later this week thanks for sticking around 😘🥰*

Narrator POV

You, Nat, and Wanda are all sitting in the living room watching a Romcom ( Romantic Comedy). Well Nat and Wanda were you had cried yourself to sleep. You weren't sobbing but you cried silently while laying on Wanda's lap. All of the guys were downstairs waiting outside the Med bay down the hallway a bit.Even Steve was waiting for Tony to get out of surgery. Over the month they were gone, he realized he messed up and he should let you move on with your life. He saw how you and Tony looked at each other and his mind got the best of him and he thought you were cheating on him. So he cheated on you as 'payback'. But he got caught up and kept doing it thinking you were doing the same since he never confronted you. But when he had gotten caught he thought it was the best thing so you could see how it feels. When he saw the look in your face and how hurt you were he instantly knew you had never cheated on him in the first place. He knew this by the look in your eyes. So before they left to come back home he pulled Tony to the side and told him about some of your favorite things that you told him. You thought he wasn't listening so you started to just say some facts about yourself. But he was. He honestly thought you were cheating so he would listen while texting Sharon aka 'his side piece'.

He thought since you were cheating he wouldn't pay any attention to it he thought that Tony would do it for you. A part of him hated you for something he had no proof of. The other part of him didn't want to believe that you would cheat on him. So he apologized to Tony for being a jerk and for letting his mind get the best of him. He also apologized to everyone else for being a jerk but it was mostly aimed at Tony. He planned to apologize to you for how he acted. Tony assured him that he would never get physical with a woman who is in a relationship. Tony also said that he doesn't think you or Lily would do anything of that nature. Steve agreed and once again stated his mind got the best of him.

Steve left the boys in the hallway and went upstairs (taking the elevator it is way to many stairs and the elevator is quicker) to check on you and see how you were holding up after hearing the news about Tony. He saw you were really worried. He still genuinely cared about you. He gets off the elevator. Nat and Wanda look back at him. Nat signals that you are asleep. He nods and walks over to the couch only to see you fast asleep on Wanda's lap. "How she holding up I saw she was really worried" he whispers as he sits down in one of the chairs off to the side in a corner. "She's ok just a little worried that's all she cried a bit but she is ok" Wanda says running her fingers though your hair. "Hopefully we get news soon" Nat adds. "Yeah good news" Wanda replies.

Just then the elevator doors open and Bucky gets off. "Any news on Tony" Steve ask. "Bruce says he is going to be ok he said that the bullet logged between his ribs and it didn't hit any major arteries" Bucky answers."So when is he going to wake up" Wanda ask. "Bruce said in about an hour" Bucky replies. "Ok I guess I should wake Y/n up she would want to know" Wanda says while starting to lightly shake you awake. She whispers in your ear telling you to wake up and that Tony is out of surgery. You start to wake up. You sit up and stretch your arms out while yawning. "How long was I out for" you ask. "About four hours we watched both Wonder Woman movies and now this Romcom that we found" Wand says. All you can do is roll your eyes. "So is Tony out of surgery" You asked searching to see worry of any sorts on their faces but can't find any expression on their faces. "Yes Tony is out of surgery" Nat sighs. "Why did you sigh like that" You ask. Nat smirks "What are you up to Natasha" you ask worried what she was smirking about. "I get Tony is important to you and everything but we all got injured in some way and you weren't worried for us" she tries to stay serious but couldn't. You and Nat look at each other and burst out laughing. As you both calm down you say your quick welcome home to everyone and then a see you later hinting you are going to go and see Tony. Everyone except Steve say bye. Steve ask if you could hold the elevator door open and you do so. As Steve gets on he presses the button to the gym all the way on the last floor. You pressed the button to the Med Bay as soon as you got on. "Look, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being a jerk to you and I don't expect you to forgive me but can we at least be friends" Steve says looking at you with sadness and worry in his eyes. "I guess we can be friends but promise me one thing" "Of course anything" he says excitement laced in his voice happy that you agreed to be friends with him again.