Be Mine

*This gives off major ' Perfect by Ed Sheeran ' vibes but enjoy 🥰*

Tony's pov

I wake up to the sound of a small buzzing noise coming from my alarm clock. I reach out towards the small device and press the off button. I look down at Y/n still sleeping peacefully on my chest. My admiration was interrupted by F.R.I.D.A.Y giving me a note from her compartment it says that everything I ordered was here and ready for me to set up.

I was finally going to do it I was going to ask Y/n to be mine. I hope she'll say yes. She's my everything and I don't know what I do with out her. Tonight I planned on taking her and Casey out to decorate Casey's room and a few extra things. So basically a shopping spree. Maybe Y/n would want a little more fabric for her clothes. But I needed to worry about the task at hand. Getting out from under Y/n without waking her. I try to escape but then she moved so I went still. She then made it a lot easier and turned all the way over facing away from me.

I then see the bedroom door open but nobody came in. I then hear little feet coming my way. "Well good morning" I say to the little girl smiling up at me. "Can we make pancakes I'm hungry" she says the r changing into a w. "Sure but we have to be quiet we don't want to wakeup your mom" she smiles and nods I get out of bed and slide my slippers on. I walk over to my dresser and put on a T-shirt. I feel Casey pulling on my pant leg. My eyes meet the little girls. She holds her hand out for me to hold hers. I oblige and we walk out the door.

We walk onto the elevator and I press the button to the kitchen. "F.R.I.D.A.Y wake everyone up except Y/n and tell them to meet in the kitchen. "Right away sir" the system replies. "Did the sky just talk" Casey ask confused. "That's my computer system she can help you with anything you want ok you just say her name and ask her your question" I reply to the now enthusiastic little girl. "Can she play music" she ask. "How about you ask and find out" "F.W.I.D.A.Y play the gummy bear song (this is a childhood classic in my eyes😌✋) pwease" she ask the AI system. I had updated F.R.I.D.A.Y to understand children just for her. It was hard trying to type it out but it worked. Soon the gummy bear song came on in the elevator and Casey started dancing. I pressed the button for the camera to record. All I could do was smile at her. She giggled and danced to the song. I hope her happiness never goes away.

We finally get to the kitchen and everyone is there waiting for us. "This better either be something really cute for her..." Wanda says pointing at Casey before continuing. "Or something cute and romantic for Y/n". "Both actually"I say with a smile. Wanda, Lily and Nat instantly get excited. "Ok so Casey what's for breakfast" I ask her while picking her up. "Pancakes and Bacon" she yells in response. "Ok we'll before we get started Wanda Nat and Lilly there are a few small things I need you guys to do but fist you have to get the supplies from downstairs, they should tell you or give you a piece of paper. I don't know" I say and they all laugh at my unsureness. As they walk out Nat says a slick comment that I wouldn't live without Y/n. I laughed it off but it's true. My schedule is way to busy for me to keep track of by myself.

I then tell everyone else my plan. They all agree with the plan. But first we had to make Casey her pancakes and Bacon. We got out all the ingredients and started to make the batter. About fifteen minutes later the girls walk back in with a bunch of bags. Being followed my a group of people. I had ordered them to make a nice or in girls words 'cute' flower and fruit arrangement. As soon as they got to the kitchen they got to work setting it up.

"Why so much fruit" Bucky asked. "She only eats fruit first thing in the morning" Lily, Steve, and I all say in unison. Steve flipping pancakes with Casey watching and giggling. "Steve how many pancakes do you have done" I asked grabbing a plate from the cabinet for Casey. I got her a small one and then a small glass. "Like five" he replies. "Ok cool, hey Casey how many pancakes do you want" I asked the excited little girl. She is just like her mom her favorite add in to pancakes was blueberries. I got her one blueberry pancakes and two strips of bacon and put it on the plate. The pancake took most of the plate. She specifically asked for them to be big. She was so excited that she was jumping up and down.