Night out pt. 2

Tony's pov

As we got in and ordered our first round. I spotted this gorgeous woman in what looks like a black two piece set. She had y/h/c (Your hair color) I looked soft. "You do know the longer you stare the creepier you look" I heard a deep voice in my ear. "Oh hey Steve thought you and Romanoff were off dancing." "Not my style of dancing to up beat. I like something nice and slow." "Of course you do Capsicle." "Looks like she's interested in you as well." Steve says while pointing towards you.  "I highly doubt that she probably likes you." "No way she was looking as you." "Whatever I'm going to the bathroom." "Ok nats waving  me over I'll be over there by her." He said as he got up from his seat. I looked up and saw the girl was gone. I headed to the bathroom witch was towards the back of the club.

Y/n's Pov

Has I got up to the bathroom door I felt a arm pull me over to the side right by the men's bathroom door. He pushed me against the wall and started to kiss my neck. I tried to push him off me but he was to strong. "Stop moving you stupid whore!" He yelled as he slapped you. "STOP PLEASE!" you said with tears streaming down your face. He then ripped your panties off and then stuck himself inside you.

***Time skip because I don't want to put anymore detail and it's making me mad***

After he was finished he dropped you into a corner and ran off. You were in and out of consciousness. "Hey are you ok." You hear a deep concerned voice ask. "You look up and see the man from earlier. "My.....fr... friend" is all you can get out trying to tell him to get your best friend. "Who?" You gathered enough strength to point to your purse. The man handed you your purse and you pulled out your phone and pulled up the picture you just took before you left. "Oh ok I'll go find her stay here ok" he said. "o....ok".

Tony's pov
I went to get her friend. It was pretty easy to find her friend as she was getting helped down from dancing on a table by Thor. I walked towards them. "Do you have a friend with you here." "Yeah she's in the bathroom why" she slurred clearly wasted. "How about we get you some water?" Thor suggest. "Ok...wAit how do you know my friend." She says as she drinks the water thinking it's vodka. "She is hurt outside the bathroom." "OMG NO WERE IS SHE" She was clearly sobering up. "I'll take you to her."  I gave Thor a look to help her come with me. He followed helping her get though the crowd.

Y/n pov

I saw the nice man coming back with my what looks like wasted friend. "Hey are you ok." I was still in a daze must have been when my head hit the wall (iykyk😉) "I...I think so." "I'm Tony by the way" "Tony? As in Tony Stark." He chuckled "Yeah as in Tony Stark." Wow I know for sure I can trust him now. "Do you guys have a safe way home." He asked looking over me trying to see if I had any other injuries. "Other than a Taxi no." Lily responded for me. Just then my sight goes black.

Narrator pov

Tony saw that you fell unconscious. He checked your pulse to see if he should call for help or not. "Is it ok if we bring you and your friend home with us to keep a close eye on her. She might have a concussion." Tony asked looking at now worried Lily. "Yeah will go I'm buzzed now but I don't want to risk it." Lily replied letting go of Thor and going to grab your purse. Thor had left after Lily sobered up a bit to get the others ready to go home and tell them what happened. Tony picked you up in his arms after putting his jacket around your waist to cover you up more.

Steve and the rest of the group came to see if he needed any help. Steve led the way while the others helped clear a path so Tony could carry you though with ease. Since Tony owned part of the club they knew you were going to be ok. Steve went to go talk to security. "It's fine I can get the footage later let's just get her to the Medbay." Tony says. They all get into the car and leave.

Lily is upstairs in a guest room she politely asked *begged*Thor to stay with her so he was sleep with her in the guest room.(She's still a little drunk) Tony and Bruce wait for the nurse to run the tests and send them the results. While they wait on that Tony and Steve review the footage from the club.

Tony owns part of the club and he invested in cameras to be put up outside the bathrooms since in most clubs that's where these type of things happen.He also had them put outside in the back by the alley. "F.R.I.D.A.Y can you get an ID on this man." Tony ask. "Yes sir the Richard Gilligan" F.R.I.D.A.Y responds ok send in the video to the cops and tell them I will send them the test results when I get them back for their report. Got it?"  "Of course sir". " How did you know that there was a camera outside the bathroom?" Steve ask. "I own fifteen percent of the club" Tony says. Steve checks the time on his phone and walks out the door after saying goodnight to Tony completely unfazed by the new fact about Tony as if it was normal.

Tony goes to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. "Mr.Stark the results are in would you like me to send them to the police station" "Not yet I want to look at the results first. Send them to the lab and tell Bruce i'll be down there in ten" "Will do sir". Tony goes upstairs to check on Lily. He sees her a sleep in Thor's arms. He has his head leaning against the headboard and a bucket at his side for when she needs to let it all out. He takes the elevator down to the lab. "Hey they found some DNA of the suspect any luck with the camera footage" Bruce ask. "Yeah I found him but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to take our information because she didn't go down to the station and tell them herself" replies with a slightly upset look on his face. "You look upset what's wrong" Bruce asked with a concerned tone. "I just hate the fact that she has to go though all this and she was just trying to have a little fun." Tony said. Bruce could hear the sadness in his voice. Bruce walks over and pats Tony's shoulder while giving him a reassuring smile.

"We should probably go and check on her" Tony says to break the silence "Did they run the test to see if she has a concussion?" Tony ask. "Uh no they said you might want to do it they aren't really aloud to do that since they are only OBGYN's they only did the kit because we didn't want to violate her. I mean I'm certified to do but I don't really think it would be ok with her." Bruce explains. "We'll then we can go down and do the test for the concussion,well mostly you I'll just sit and watch." Tony says as he walks out the door.

They walk down the hall to the Medbay where they see you lying in one of the beds it looks like your sleeping. "We didn't know if she was concussed or not so we just made her breathing was ok and the kit." One of the nurses said. "Ok I think we have it from here you guys can go home our back to the hospital have a goodnight ladies." Tony says. They leave the room and Bruce walks over to check you

"Yep definitely a concussion we need to wake her up right now." Bruce says clicking off his flashlight after looking into your eyes. Bruce yawns. "You can head to bed I'll wake her up." Tony says. " Ok Goodnight Tony" Bruce says as he walks out the door. Tony walks over to you and shakes your arm a little while whispering in your ear to wake up.