It's Time

"Uh oh." You say looking down at the puddle beneath you. "What's wrong?" Tony calls out. "My water just broke." You say. He gets up quickly to come help you. "Bruce get ready for round two." Tony says. He helps you to another room. You then go into the bathroom and change into the gown.

You climb into the bed and Bruce comes in to check how far dilated you are. "Okay so you are five centimeters dilated I say in about an hour you will be ready to go." He says. "What time is it." You ask out of breath. "11, Why?" Tony answers. "Aww man they won't share a birthday." You say a little upset. "It's ok baby." Tony says rubbing your arm to comfort you.

*Two hours later*

Everyone was waiting in your room for you to be fully dilated. Nat had Bruce wheel the babies into the room with her. "So did you two decide on names yet" Wanda ask. "Yes but we decided not to tell anyone and wait. You Nat and Lily know what name I picked for our little boy is already." You answer. "Yeah but you could have changed your mind." She replies. "Wait so they know but I can't?" Tony asks.

"I have good reason for you not to know but on the other hand Bruce I'm feeling a little pressure downstairs." You announce. "Well that probably means it's time." He says getting up to wash his hands and put on his gloves. Everyone leaves wishing you luck. Though he was half sleep Tony stood up to help coach you.

"Okay Tony I need you to hold her leg closest to you for me and y/n you have  to hold your other leg" Bruce says. You both due as told. Tony's arm was hooked under your leg while his hand held yours. You looked at him noticing how tired he was. You chuckle. "What's so funny?" He asks. "These kids are going to fuck up your sleep schedule even more." You say laughing again. "Okay Y/n you should be good to push." Bruce says.

A few moments later you felt a contraction. You let Bruce know and he got ready. You started to push and the lights started flickering. "You got this baby just breathe." Tony says. "Tony if she says shut up shut up!" Bucky yells from the other room knowing what you were like the last time.

"Thanks Buck!" Tony calls back. You continue to push the lights flickering more and more. "F.R.I.D.A.Y save all files and be prepared to use the backup generator" Tony says. "Shut up." you whisper harshly to him. He does as told and you squeeze his hand tighter. "Ow ow ow that's a tight grip." Tony says in pain. "Are you the one pushing out a human from your vagina?!" You ask upset that he was complaining about pain. "No?" He says in more of a question.

"Then you have no right to be complaining about pain until you know what this feels like." You says. You went back to pushing and he started to help coach you through it again. You once again tell him to shut up. "Okay Y/n one last big push." Bruce says. You do as told and the lights go out. You then hear crying. You then start to get emotional.

The backup generator starts quickly and you see Bruce holding you son in his arms. "Yet again our youngest is going to be a girl" you say laughing a bit. "Tony would you like to do the honors of freeing your son from his mother temporarily" Bruce says handing Tony the umbilical scissors (I googled it that's actually what it's called). Tony takes them and cuts where Bruce shows him to cut.

Bruce then leans up and places him on your chest. You didn't know what came over you but you started to cry. It could have been because he was crying or because you were as of now the mother of three. It was probably the second option. Bruce used a towel to clean him off and a bulb syringe to clean out his nose and clear his air ways. He calls for Lily to come in.

"You did a little bit of medical training in college right?" Bruce ask. She nods. "Okay well do you know what to do after a baby is born and all of that?" He ask. She nods again and with that he makes her his temporary medical assistant/nurse. "I need you to go tell the guys that they need to get some sort of lights and quickly because we don't know when the next baby is going to want to leave" Bruce says.