💫 Part-1 💫

Aarav stormed out of the house to get some peace and went to his favourite part of the place, i.e.,  forest near Metupalayam.

He sat near the fall which is very unknown to the people around, so it became his favorite place which is known only to few people close to him.

" Machaan Inge inda nerathle enna da seire",a sound disturbed his thoughts.

He turned to see his best friend Anirudh Aranachalam, there with two pepsi Coke and snacks.

He sighed and patted the place next to him, when Anirudh came and sat beside him, he passed the come which Aarav took silently and started sipping.

"Eppo solla poriya illa naa pogava veetla Amma thodapakatta pinjiduvanga avanga sonnadha kuda vangama epdi inga un koda okanjithu irrukurathu terinja", Anirudh cribbed making Aarav chuckle a little.

"Aama periya Prime minister paaru ivru adangu da",Aarav said and both laughed at each other.

"Eppo sollu Machaan",Anirudh again asked him.

"Adu irrukatom nee epdi inga vanda",Aarav asked now only realising that he didn't said to anyone about this sudden visit.

Anirudh just kept looking here and there, trying to set his throat but nothing came out. Seeing him like this Aarav groaned and smacked Anirudh's head making in growl in pain.

"Adei loosu yen da ippo enna adiche", Anirudh complained.

"Pina enna seiya solra Aishu kitta paathu irru sonna keka maate illa", Aarav said making Anirudh roll his eyes and smacked him back.

"Periya cinema Anna maadri pesade unnaku teriyadu paaru, engla vidu ippo solriya illa naa kelambava", he asked making Aarav sigh and nod his head.

FLASHBACK ~~~

It was Aarav's 7 Birthday when his favorite Aunt and their family came to wish him all the from  Kerala.

When Aarav got to know about this he was so happy and asked his mom to make all their favourite dishes and was literally jumping all over the house.

On the Birthday, he saw a heavily pregent Nividhita along with her husband Samarth come towards him, making his gasp and he just hid beside his mom. All were laughing seeing his reactions.

"Aarav epdi irruke pa", Nivi asked after settling inside the hall.

Aarav who was still beside his mom slowly peeked and saw the woman smiling fondly and indicating him to come closer to sit beside her.

"Attai enga papa daane irruku", he said smiling and indicating his little fingers towards the bulging stomach of Nivi.

"Aama Aarav neenga venna pesringala papa kitta", Samarth said taking his small hands in his and placed at her stomach and all the 3 people gasped when the baby kicked.

Both the couple had tears in their eyes and kissed Aarav head and cheeks turn by turn while he got busy with talking to the baby,  Samarth said, " idu first time papa vandu oru 3 person pesumbodu kick pannura, veetla kuda ellarum try panuvom aana papa naa illane Nivi pesna mattum daan kick pannum iniku first time ipdi ".

All smiled and caried with the Birthday, as the couple said their bye and went towards the car, Aarav shouted "Attai Papa va badrama pathukonga naa ungakita vara verikum", making all chuckle.

Time fly by and it's Aarav's 14 birthday all the family decided to go for a small outdoor vacation.

Aarav was always protective of his both sisters, Aishu aka Aishwarya and Avi aka Avantika, but Avi is more or like his baby as she is 7 year younger to him.

"Anna enga porom", Avi cutely asked him.

"Nambala Avi ki pudiche boathouse irruku illa anga poga porom",he replied thus making the little jump in happiness and clap her hands.

Aishu was always close to his father, while Avi to Aarav.

They decided to give surprise to Samarth and Nivi's , on reaching there all witnessed an unusual scenerio, there a girl of mere a age older than Avi stood in front of a couple and an elder couple sitting there trying not to laugh and the couple were looking down.

On further going inside they heard her saying, " Appa, eduku inniku enna school la kootitu varla".

Samarth gulped and signed to his wife who sighed and said, " Miru Kutty adu vandu veetla unnoda favorite choclate gaali adanale vangiti sonne da".

"Adu enna kutitu varum bodu vangitu irrukaulame eduku enna koopadame varanum, adum enoda favourite chocolate ku naa illame epdi", the small girl sneakily asked making both parents look at each other and sigh.

"Seri maa, teriyame nadandhuchi inime apdi nadakadu da, Amma Appa sorry solrom okaya va, neenga ippo aavdu pesunga Appa Amma kita normal aa",Samarth pleaded.

The little girl shook her head  indicating she is not going to forgive them.

" Naa onnu keta enaku taruvingala, appo daan naa ungloda pesuven", she asked.

All the people who are witnessing the scene got curious on what she would say now, but Aarav was admiring this cute little cracker.

"Ennaku tambi papa illa tangachi papa venum , naa avanga kooda vilayadanum, naanga sendhu padanum",she cutely said making elders of the house laugh and the couple blushed.

Samarth just scooped her up and kissed her cheeks and wisphered okay making the little one squel and clap her hands cutely.

The whole Kumar family witnessed this and laughed out loud making all aware of their presence.

Samarth and Nivi welcomed them inside and we're talking while Aishu and Avi was talking with the little girl and Aarav was with Samarth but still glancing at Samira who was laughing her heart loud while palying with Avi.

He wisphered, "Ava cute aa irruka, Samira, enoda Sira"

FLASHBACK ~~~

"Ennada solra, neeya ipdi irrundu china vayasle", Anirudh asked in disbelief.

"Adei vidura ippo adu matter illa", Aarav said massaging his forhead.

"Pinna enna, solluviya ", Anirudh snorted.

"Avaluku enna pudikuma, eppo irrundalum ava enna daa kalyanam panipala ", he said exhausted.

Anirudh's eyes bulged out and he kept opening and closing his mouth for several time. He pranced on him and surveyed Aarav forehead, hand, arm, neck and when he was going to look at chest, Aarav pushed him.

"Enna da panra ",he asked.

"Unaku enga anda Machan irruku nu paaten", Ani restored.

Aarav shook his head and sighed, clearly not in mood to argue with him anymore.

Clearing the throat Ani asked, "nee daa avla cute, ennoda Sira la soniye daa, what's the issue, age aa illeya bee sonnadu paatha ava eppo irrundalum daane sonna adu illa pinna ", and looked into Aarav side only to get shock seeing the scene infront of him.

************************************************

Hello Guys,

First chapter Done ✅

Hope all are fine and safe.

Thanks so much for your support.

Double update panlam nenaikren let's see if situation permits.

Anyone missed our cute muchkin Samira, Mira , Miru or Aarav's Sira.

What did Anirudh saw which made him shock.

Till next time

Bye and take care

Love,

Nish💜