💫 Part- 7 💫

All the pack of friends along with Mira were running here and there in the house for arrangements for Aishu's engagement.

Mira was talking with the decorator regarding the colour alterations in the stage while girls took Aishu to the parlor. Boys were with Aminesh doing heavy works and setlibg the things. Ahaana along with some relatives setting jewellery for the next day and talking about the further rituals.

One of the relative  Shobana, who always despises Mira said,"Ahaana nee en di innum anda ponna veetlaa vechi irruke, adu daan 18 vayasu aaidichi illa Edavdu hostel paatu potu vidalam illa".

"Yen Akka ipodi laam solringa, avan enoda ponnu madri...", Ahaana started.

"Ponnu madri ponnu illa, nyabagam vechiko ava enokum unoda ratham aagaa mudiyadu, ava irrukaurathu aala daan Aarav illa nu teriyadu nu nenaikriya, inga ellarukum teriyum, anda ponnu vandadu la irrundu inda veetla nimadhi irruka neeye sollu, seri vidu unoda veedu but enaku thonadu solite inimel aavdu eda patti yosi",Shobana spilled beans of unwanted things in Ahaana's mind.

The thought of her first child away was always made an hollow space in Ahaana's heart, even though she loved and cared Mira to the core but can't neglect the fact that her son was miles away from her and she can't do anything about it but only to blame on fate, this talk just triggered her  motherly  instincts.

But in between their talks they forgot two pair of ears were also listening to them and fuming but kept quiet.

Today was also the same day Ani and Aarav coming back from Malaysia permanently after finishing up their project and gaining a position in the Coimbatore branch.

After landing Ani said, " finally nalaiku enaku engagement da, inime enga kudaa avla kuptu polam, yaarum onnu solla mudiyadu, epidi evlo varusham enna vitutu irrundalo ava"

"Dey inga naa orutha avloda Anna va irruken, madi daa", Aarav cribbed after listening to Ani's useless banter for n-th time.

Ani pouted and grumbled," evanku amailaiyele naa matavangalium anubavika vida maatan pola".

Aarav heard it but didn't reacted much to it, may be he knew deep down it was his mistake of the situation now, alas they can't change the time, even now he was not able to get out what happened years back.

Both came to the house to witness the look of the house was changed altogether, Ani whispered,"Deii namba maati vitu ku varle illa, edo thiruvizha veetuku vanda maadri irruku, nalaiku engagement daane daa illa namba future la directaa kalayanthuku vandutu irrukoma".

Arrav looked at him amusingly, shook his head as he saw Ani stopped a small boy and asked what date is today, and the small boy looked at his like both came from another planet.

He ushered that kid to continue what he was doing and jabbed Ani while gesturing him to come inside, there all people going from here and there with some or the other things while girls are sitting in group giggling and talking, he can see his father in backyard talking with some boys happily which made a hollow space in his heart.

He moved towards him first and when he was bear he heard his father say," Parth, nee irrunde so ellame mudinchidu nee illane epidi Taniya ellatiyum mudichi irrupe teriyale da, Miru ku mattum illa ennakum kadaiche oru gift da nee", patting Parth's shoulder while he just hugged the older man saying," Neenga vera Appa, avalale daan ennnaku elaam sondamum kadaichu irruke epidi vitra mudiyum, naanga ellarum Aishu Akka ku seiyame yaaru seiva, vidunga na poi anda Shiva paiyana vera pakanum yaru kitta poi veliya pakama pesitu irrukano" ended with huff.

Aminesh laughed heartily and turned to see Aarav standing there looking at him with loneliness, he just wanted to grab his son on a tight hug and showere all his heart out bht these four years had created an unknown distance between them.