💫 Part- 36 💫

The importance of light is known only because of darkness, same way to know one's worth there is always a counterpart of it

In Aarav's home all were celebrating the arrival of new joy and hope whereas Aarav was still skelptel with the fact of what's Abhimanyu plan.

He called Ani and Nitya to his study and said, " Nitya are u sure unkita avnoda business related evidence mattum daan irruku".

Nitya replied," aama Aarav, the last thing Shiv gave to me...naa Ada open Pani paten all are his dealings contract papers and audio tracks.... nothing personal".

"Adu epdi da Avan personal motive kaga daan seira solre", Ani asked

"Evlo opportunities irrundum Avan innum custody le irruka..... There is something.... Naa Avan kita poi pesa poren.... Neenga Inga pathukonga", Aarav said and made his way out of the home.

Once reached the den, Aarav stored to the place when Abhimanyu was and asked him after getting comfortable infront of him," so Abhimanyu.... Again eduku ipdi panne.... Scholl topper.... College topper with gold medalist...... Why I mean.."

" I abused Mira.... Right", Abhimanyu asked with a sly smile making Aarav frown.

" How much you know Mira", Abhimanyu asked .

"My whole life....", Aarav said within a blink.

Abhimanyu laughed as said , " you don't know a shit about her.... First of all she is not Mira ....she is ZIYA the source of light to the owner of SA corp, Shabir Ansari and Anjali Shabir Ansari...".

Aarav was confused on what Abhimanyu is saying and asked," enna solre.... Are you trying to manipulate me".

"Nee avlo easy aa manipulate aaidiviya Mr. AK", Abhimanyu smirked.

" Then it's all a facade... Edo plan panre.... I know her even before her birth...avla chinna vayasule irrundu pathuthu irruke....she damn grown up infront me.....and you are saying some rubbish thing", Aarav said angrily and walked out.

He called someone and asked to bring some documents, which he got within 10 min and moved back to the cell, throwing it in front of Abhimanyu," paaru... From birth certificate to school to aadhar to Pancard to Passport to election card to everything.....ellatiyum nalla paaru.....it's Samira Krishnan..... Idhu poduma".

Abhimanyu smiled and said," Aarav ore oru phone call pananum unoda phone please....promise you can check the number and then only dial it...".

Aarav with suspicious glare gave him the mobile.

Abhimanyu passed it to Mark and said," Dial Sam and ask him to get Ziya file with in 10 min".

Mark obeyed as told by his master, before making call he gave it to Aarav who cross verified it and return it to him. After the order passed with 10 min Aarav was informed that a file had been delivered there.