💫 Part -12 💫

Author's POV

Whenever there is a change in climate, the first one to notice is the descendent of nature itself, the slight change in temperature and flowers bloom accordingly, many gets fascinated but only a few understand the underlying love and care that flowers have for nature.

Aarav wondered what will happen if he just had little more brave and open enough to tell his feelings amd emotions keeping the illogical things aside for a sec.

He let out a sigh and looked at the wall which had the most beautiful memory of his , though you can see a well dressed bride and groom but the insider dynamics is something which can't be just seen in the picture.

He slowly traced it and muttered, " Sira, 3 years aaidichi nee ipidi enna and family vittu poi, but nee innum enga kuda daan irruke, Amma still makes your favorite and keep your portion aside, Appa innum daily unakaga wait panavaru to play chess, and me I am waiting for you to see avlo daan, life evlo maari poidichi illa Aishu Kalayanthuku piragu poidalam daan paaten aana mudiyale, ellam konja konjama seri aachi but then again ellame thaapa aaidichi, namba familia ponada thappu, namba anda forest ku ponada thappu, anga anda aalunga kitta matanadu thappu, avanga nambla force panadhu edo oru ritual ku adu thappu, nambloda emotions oda vilayadnadu thappu ellame thappu aana  unna naa Kalyanam panadhu mattum thappu illa purinjida unaku", saying so he started crying hysterically.

Aminesh and Ahaana saw how their son been affected by the incident 3 years ago, they saw a positive change in Aishu marraige regarding Mira, giving them hopes but the sudden marraige of him and Mira took the tragic turn in their lives.

Anirudh and Aishu made their way in the house to witness again a hollow silence, they shake their head and went inside.

Ani howlered everyone to come to the hall, confusion surrounded everyone as they saw them like this.

Aarav also composed himself listening to his friend's voice and came to see the same confusion lingering in his parent's face as well but his sister's face had some sort of glow he can't able to put it.

"Dei, eduku ippo erumai madri katre veetla vandu", he asked smacking his friend's head.

" Inda veetu maapillai ku ipidi daan mariyada kudupingala", he mocked Aarav playfully making him groan and smack Ani again who pouted and turned to his In-laws who just controlling hard not to laugh out loud.

"Anda mariyada mannagati la kadaikadu terinji daanee Kalyanam panne ippo eduku pesre, seri vanda vishayata sollu", Aarav snickered.

Muttering some curses underneath, he smied widely and went to Aishu who shied and looked down while Ani protectively placed his hands on her and back hugged facing everyone and said, "  Iniku romba special aana day, iniku unga ellarukum promotion kadaichidichi".

Ahaana gasped by geting the meaning and suddenly engulfed her in a hug while Aminesh also got the meaning and patted her head fondly while the only person who didn't get what's happening is Aarav.

" Enna promotion kadaichidichi Ennaku oru mail varla, Appa retire avruku epidi also Amma um homemaker, unaku thaniya promotion kadaika vaipu illa Aishu kuda boutique danee vechi irruka adula enna promotion, oh expand pana poriya Aishu",  Aarav rambeled making all stop like statue in their place and then after that all laughed making Aarav groan and stomp his foot.

Ani put his hand on shoulder and nudged, " Dei Loosu pakki, promotion na verum work related illa inda promotion relations kaga, innum open aa solanum naa nee Mama aaga pora da en Bambarakata manadaiya, ippo aavdu puriyutha unaku en naanga tubelight solrom nu", he whispered the last line to himself.

Aarav took the leap and hugged Aishu in gleeful hug and twirled her making all smile in happiness.

He kissed her forehead and gave enormous warning to Ani on not to trouble her sister and to take care of her, and so on making Ani groan and muttered, " inga oruthanuku nikarthuke vaaku illa avan odaravanuku advice panrathu paaru, evana patukre, yaanai ku oru kaalam naa poonai kum oru kalam varum appo irruku evanuku, vechi seira appo, Kadavule anda Kutty Pattas aa evan kuda Sethu veinga inda devdas tholla thanga mudiyale ennale".