💫 Part - 35 💫

The glow which appear on your face is not because of something external it's from inside, the happiness from inside reflects on the face

Mira smile said all the things needed for anyone to know that she is glowing differently and that is because of only one person her Aarav.

Next day Aarav and Miraa came to home for the decorations and arrangements of the new members of the house along with the pack.

Mira said," Parth Anney Thangam neengalam Hall decor panunga..... Umm Pavi kaa nee cake and snacks pathukonga ..... Help ku Megha illa Sakshi illa indha Shiv payana kuptukonga.... Ummm aprom aiyooo Bhuvan Anney neee hospital le irruku Nivas Anna and Nitya akka kuda poi twins ku tevayana dress and accessories vangita vaa neyy......Mamzz nee vaa mela room ku",she said in fast pace and sprinted towards her room making all chuckle.

Rohan came to Aarav and said,", enna machaan twins ku seekrama thambi illa thangachi ready panringa polla ....".

"Yeb da nee vera....... Po poi un vellai paaru", Aarav said  and muttered something while making his way towards to the room.

Once he went to the Aishu and Ani's room he found Miru bending and searching for something, in that position her bare waist along with her side bossom made Aarav forgot to breath for a moment.

On feeling a strong gaze on her Mira stood up and saw Aarav looking at her with full lust and love. She can see his fist tight giving her the inner turmoil of him. If not for her, they might have till now crossed the line. She gulped and averted her eyes and said, " mama....".

"Huh...", Still in same trance Aarav said.

Suddenly the atmosphere changed to more hotter for both, they moved towards each other like someone hypnotized them. With merely an inch between them Mira whispered," veetla ....".

"Irrukatum", Aarav answered leaning towards her.

"Ellarum eppo kuda..", she again whispered while gulping hard.

"Varatum", he answered and further leaned.

"Ma..", she started only to be shut by a pair of soft lips on her. The moment froze for both, all worries and everything faded out of their mind, the only thing running in their mind is each other and the moment.

The kiss which was started as a slow soothing and passionate with full of love soon turned into eagerness, dominance and filled with lust. Aarav snaked his arms around her bare waist and started to tease her with his rough hands making her squirm in place. Mira was already given full control to Aarav the moment he placed his lips and this action just fuel more to the desires which was buried underneath.

The need to air kicked in making them part away from each other. Aarav leaned forward and started giving butterfly kisses to her jaw followed by neck and finally started to give wet kisses on colar bones, making her moan more his name.

The sudden bite made Mira scream but was subsided when she felt the warm kisses and soothing suction which made her relax and enjoy the moment.

Suddenly something clicked on her mind and she pushed Aarav with all the force making him groan in frustration.

"Enna di aachi....", He asked taking deep breath and racking his hair.

"Kizha ellarum irrukanga.....ellarum seekrama vara poranga ....ippo....namma...ipdi panrathu.... Seriya...", She asked slowly hugging him tight.

With a sigh he held her tight and said," ipdiye solitu irru ...... Oru naal maatuve...... Aniku neeye nenaicha kuda.....enna thaduka mudiyadu.....ipdi Kai ku etnadhu vai ku ethalaye.....podi....idhu bonguuu...", Aarav ramble his frustration.

Mira gave a quick peck and lightly pushed him while hugging," Mama....po poi kezha decor la paaru...... Namaku ellam naladhu nadakum but aduku time varatum...ippo namma babies ku ready panalam...".

"Adu daan Naanum solre vaa namma babies ku ready panalam.... Nee daan thali vidre", Aarav said and crossed his arms giving her stare making her turn to living tomato.

"Aaahhhhh....... Po mama nee venum ne ......seiringa...... Naa....poren", saying she runned while Aarav laughed at her antics.

Mira slowed down once she reached their room and started taking deep breath, " Miru ippave ipdi bayandute Vanda epdi.....avru unoda.....mama ......idhu ippo illa epana nadandhu daane aaganum....so chill.... Paaru fulla Tomato madri aaite ..... Ippo epdi avra paka poreno....", she muttered.

After sometime she composed herself and came out of the room to see everyone doing their work sincerely, she also went and started her work while trying her level best to not look on Aarav's face.

While Aarav was trying to get only one glance of her. He knew she was feeling extremely shy, but what to say he always likes to tease her no matter what and now he has a reason as well.

By evening everything was settled and all are eagerly waiting for Aishu and babies in the home. On hearing the car sound everyone went to the respective places while Ani's mom  was standing infront of the closed door with a aarti plate in her hand. Aishu came outside carrying one of her son while Ani took another. His mother took the arti and asked them to go inside.

The room was pitch black and once Aishu opened a small melody started to play, aishu was mesmerized seeing her photos from her birth to her twins birth, all aligned and lights falling on eac on correct melody making whole moment special for her. Ani gave small forehead kiss while she gave a quick cheek kiss.

Aishu turned to see Aarav and Miru holding a big cake with candles coming from the dark, it illuminated all the surrounding giving a magical glow.

Both placed the cake in middle of the room and took Aishuu and Ani towards it, Both of them cut it with happiness in the heart.

The lights turned on to reveal a pleasant decorated room with all Blue and white balloons, paper butterfly and other decorative items.

Aishu started to cry while having a big smile, she passed the baby to Ahaana and hugged everyone along Ani.

Aarav passed a silent conversation with Ani and came back to the group.

There is no path for happiness
Happiness is the path

************************************************

A/N,

Hello Fam 😍

The surprise is here, hope you like it 🥰

I was waiting till last moment so that .... relief le sollalam The day was good 🥳

Yes many were upset about Chellama not wishing him, TBH it's needed otherwise it's. The food for vulture 😌

Pudicha Vote and Comment 🤗

Love,
Nish 💜