💫 Part-2 💫

Anirudh turned to see Aarav shredding tears, he had never seen him like this.

" Aeee, Aarav enna da eduku ippo aluvre", he asked concerned about Aarav.

"Machaan ennaku avla pudikum daa, age kuda matter illa aana ava enoda life la irruku kudadu da", he said wiping his eyes.

Anirudh raused his eyebrow in questioning manner.

"Avla paakum bodu ellam ennaku Avi oda loss daan nyabagam vardu, ennale maraka mudiyadu da enoda tangachi ya, Sira mella fault illa but ava anda incident oda reminder da, ippo avla 24 /7 pakanum na epdi da mudiyum ennale, naa adanale daan ava kita poi inda adoption vena solla sonne ippo ava enna pudichi irruku nu sollita, but veetla avloda responsibility edutuka poranga, I am not against that it's just ennoda munadi ava irrukurathu venam nu thonudu ", he explained Anirudh.

"Deyh onnu sollava", Ani asked with hesitation only to get a hmm as a response thus he continued, " ennaku puriyuthu nee enna solla vara nu, I am not giving any advice just saying, go with the flow da, ava 14 yrs daane idu verum crush aa kuda irrukum, ava serious aa irrunda pathukalam appo ippo nee unoda carrier paaru and please unoda nonsense yosichi anda ponna hate illa loosu madri ava kita kovata kaatadu".

Both fell into a comfortable silence absorbing the ambience and words each said and analysing.

The orangish tincture in sky made it more serene and whole new magical atmosphere. When it turned wver a shade darker both decided to return to their home.

Meanwhile in the house far from there, Mira stood infront of the two genuine soul and said, " Mama Attai, naa enaku enna thonichi ada sonne, enaku Avi oda edammum teva illa Aarav Mama oda life illa manasu la ennku ennoda edam kuttiya irrunda kuda paravailla but enoda daa irrukanum nenaikre, naa enga irrukurathu seriya varadhu inda situation la".

Aahaana grabbed her small hand in hers and said, "Thangam yen di ipdi pesre, avannukum unna pudikum maa edo kovathala pesitu poita, paaru vandu sorry kepan", she tried even though her heart said otherwise.

"Miru Maa, nee solra ella vishayatuku naa Okay solluve but kadaisi vishayam mudiyathu da, nee yengayum pogale, adu daan final. Namba baliku pogi unoda school la admission pathuthu varom ", Aminesh said and patted her head slightly and left from there.

Aahaana also hugged her tightly and kissed cheeks then asked her to go to Aishu's room as both will staying together from now on making the little girl nod with hesitation.

Aishu who was standing at the corner came and hugged her then took her to their room. Mira chirped when she saw the room, it was all any girl would want, a small book shelf followed by a cute study table, a queen size bed and wadrobe at two night stand at both the side and small table with bean bag along the window, while room painted with a Pastel Purple and Blue giving a royal look.

Aarav came to home welomed by a complete silence, he sighed and first went to the study to find his father reading some documents.

He went inside and cleared his throat, the elder man looked upto him and motioned him to sit in the chair infront of him.

"Aarav ennaku teriyum nee en apdi sonne nu but ava ippo chinna ponnu da, edo un mela irrukura passathla apdi sollita", he said and waited for his son's reaction.

Aarav sighed and said what he felt about her and his circumstances. All the time Aminesh was just analysing his son.

"Hmm, ennale Miru va veliya irruka solla mudiyathu, I hope unaku adhu puriyum nu, may be we can find some alternatives, konjam time kudu pakalam epdi poguthu aduku aprom oru decision edukulam, okay va", Aminesh asked him.

He nodded and stood up to go to his room but Aminesh words make him halt, " Aarav sometimes you need to see beyond the eyes to see the truth and for that you need to trust your heart".

Aarav just went to his room and closed it and just slammed into his bed and thinking about what Anirudh and his dad said, in between he felt asleep.

Samira came to the downstairs, saw the bike key at the wall making her sigh to know he is back. She went to kitchen and started making coffee for him and herself choclate shake.

She met Ahaana in the hall, who questioned about this but didn't stopped her from going. Once reached his room she knocked twice and waited, but when no one responded she twisted the knob and went inside.

She saw how Aarav slept with his mouth opened and carelessly making her chuckle, she went to his side and placed the tray in the side table, she was in turmoil whether to wake him or leave him like that.

She slightly shalwd him but when he didn't wake up she left keeping the coffee beside him closing the door to the balcony relishing the dawn.

Aarav woke up the second she slightly shaked him but didn't respond her and when she left he sat straight and looked at the door in longing way, he turned his head to see the hot concoction.

He slightly took a sip and smiled to himself and muttered, " iduku ennaku daily saapuda kudutu vekleye, ennale unna vittu irrukavum mudiyadu ade time unnoda kudavum irruka mudiyadu".

(Author: Hi da Anna
Aarav: enna di ippo venum
Author: coffee epudi keka vande
Aarav: umm ennoda Sira daane pota epudi irrukum, super daan
Author: enadu unoda Sira va, naala panre man nee
Aarav: chumma kadupu etade poi thola
Author: seri poren emna kaluvi utta thevailla)

Meanwhile Samira who saw the sun set, muttered, "ennaku idu eppudi solrathu teriyale but Aarav Mama edo maraikiraru, ennaku avru venum nu sonnadhu ku reason ee I can't be away from him, aana aavruku enna pudikle, Kadavule nee daan ini vazhi kaaranum".

Both are having different thought about eachother, one with determination one with hope.

*************************************************

Hi Guys,

Sonna madri innike update🤗

Hope you all like it.

A small task to you guys, what is your recommendation for our Samira's best friend , it is going to be a major part of the story, so do tell me.

Love,
Nish 💜