💫 Part -32 💫

The time clicking didn't down the speed, instead it felt like eternity for Mira locked in that dark room. She knew by now all will be started to look for him but she just prayed for them not to get hurt.

Mark came inside with the food and said," Miss here is your food".

"Ennaku venam", she said and went to her feteus position making the man sigh. He left the room after placing the tray at the table.

Mira who was self criticized herself for everything and her insecurities also kicked  out the unwanted thoughts in her mind, greatly pushing her in emotional trauma.

Mark got a call and listening to that he stood shocked and then went to his master study and without knocking barged in, Shadow who was in his memory lane got startled seeing a panting Mark there, he raised his eyebrow in a question manner.

"What happened Mark", he asked and lit up the cigarette.

"Sir, we are been targeted, and enforcement people are heading here", Mark said.

Shadow was shocked at the news and looked at Mark, " Mark, there is no way they would caught us, but we need to vacate here as soon as possible, make arrangements with Daniel from Rome and call Martine to sort out all the activities of us and legalize the paperwork".

Mark nodded and went outside while started doing assigned work his Master had asked.

Shadow moved towards Mira room and harshly grabed her by hair making her wince in pain," you my little vixen, get ready we are leaving now".

He harshly took her in arms which left a dark bruise but he didn't gave a head and dragged her to the garrage where Mark was present in driver seat, Shadow made his way to the backseat pulling Mira making her wince and revokt against him.

The Audi roared and pounced on the road along with his bodyguards and people , Mira was continuously praying with almighty to do some miracle and get her out of this demon ckutch. She was cursing her fate for getting caught by him and even she cursed Aarav and everyone who till now didn't came to rescue her.

Shadow was in deep thought how the enforcement got his lead after these much years, he was very carefull in his business and this is something which he never thought would happen.

Once they reached the highway, Mark saw 4 black Balero was following them and informed the same to Shadow.

"Mark do we have something with us and also tell Ben (head of the bodyguard) to block them till we reach the port", Shadow said and turned to see Mira smiling listening to the situation.

He grabbed her chin and snarled," romba sirripu varuda, don't try to push me anymore, I am already in a bad mood kitty, aprom enna panuve teriyadhu".

Mira gave his another smirk and said," oh my god, the great shadow ku bayapade kuda teriyuma, nice to see".