💫 Part-3 💫

Standing beside her uncle Mira wondered, 'mama inda valuka manda kita epudi pesraru edo Ivan daan thick friend maadri, morakarathu paaru anda bulb mandaya, irru inga mattum na padikra maadri irrunda nee gaali da en bambara katta mandaya'.

Her trans broke when Aminesh asked her something related to her previous school.

Vaithia Perumal as a typical Headmaster asked few questions and then called a teacher to take Samira test.

After test, Headmaster said, " Mr.Aminesh naanga Samira va enga school la sethu krom, avanga IQ test la nalla pannirukarathu kaga we want her to be in class 11 as she has skipped few classes before it seems", he asked after going through Mira previous reports.

"Yes sir, naa seekrama daan school start panne and junior la oru class skip panne in Kerala, so completed class 10 previous year only", Mira explained about her academic.

Headmaster nodded approving her and asked about her choice which she responded, thus settling all the things.

Aminesh patted her head and side hugged her wishing for new journey in school amd left.

Mira followed the teacher to her homeroom, she was just feeling extremely nervous with all the recent things in her life and now she has to deal with a whole new bunch of people she prayed, ' Kadavule ungloda setting konja paatu pannunga, enga yaarayum teriyadu, naa pavom illa , ekanave veetle Mamz en apdi irrukuraru teriyale ingayum edavdu aachi naa, I am dead, unoda kozhandai paathuko'.

With all these thoughts she went inside, and the room became silenton seeing a new student. The teacher warmly welcomed her and asked her to get seated beside a girl in corner and then she can introduce herself. Mira nodded her head and went towards the said place.

When she started her introduction," Hi guys, I am Samira Krishnan from Kerala, now living with my relatives, I am interested in singing, Hope we all can have a good time together".

Some people genuinely happy for her and some laughed when she told she is interested in singing, she didn't bothered them much and sat down.

"Hi Samira, Pavitra, friends?", the benchmate asked her making her smile fully and she shook her hand with her and then talked with eachother about various things.

{ A/N
AswiniAswini0 for suggesting the name, Thanks ma 💜
}

Both went towards canteen for the break, Pavi asked, "Miru, unga vidu enga irruku da".

She gave her address and both were surprised that their house was just on the same lane making the duo happy.

Mira came back to home happily and hugged Ahaana tightly, "Attai inniku school super aa pochi, inga oru friend kadaichi irrukanga avanga peru Pavitra, edho namba veetla irrunda 3 avdu veedu daan", rambled all her heart.

Aahaana also felt happy hearing it and kissed her forehead and cheeks, "Ok da nee poti fresh aaiti va naa unnaku pudiche milkshake and sandwich seinji taren, apdiya Aishu va mella irrunda thuni edututu vara sollidu enna".

Mira nodded and happily humming went to her bedroom to witness Aishu talking with someone and blushing, she shrugged and shouted, "Akkaaaa", leaped on her making the older girl stumble and both fell on bed.

Aishu was taken back at first and then laughed, "Enna da Miru Kutty romba happy polla, epidi pochi school laa".

She repeated what she told downstairs, further told the task assigned by Ahaana making the older girl cringe her nose.

Both came downstairs after finishing their task and went to kitchen, their Ahaana gave them snacks.

Without wasting time, Mira started to sip her shake and made her move beside Aishu to living room, both were talimg and discussing things when Aarav entered looking exhausted.

He didn't saw anything just slammed into the couch and closed his eyes to take breadth, when he opened he found a glass of water infront of him, he took it without looking at the face,after gulping it he looked on the person and became furious.

"Unna yaaru ma ennaku Thani edutunu vandu tarah sonna", he asked in anger.

"Hello Mamz, romba la edurpakringa polla, naane edo pavom manishan exhausted aa irrukurare nu Thani edutunu vanda epdi pesringa, epudiyum naa daane idu laam inniku illa na nalaiku seinom so what's the big thing, chillax Mamz, seri naa poi unglukum Milkshake and Sandwich edutunu varava illa neengale fresh aiitu varingala", Mira replied in a swag making Aarav surprised and Aishu was laughing as a madman, inside Ahaaba was also surprised by all the things happened there.

"Aeeee", he started.

"B, Mamz enaku alphabets lam china vayasle soli kudutu irrukanga Mamz neenga eduku ippo tirupiyum repeat panre, neenga marundutingala enna", she cheekily asked winking at him.

He gave a glare and went towards his room and slammed it harder making her shout, "Yov Mamz adu kadavu unnoda mood swings illa eppo kuda thangrathaku odanjidu naa yaaru paapa neeya".

All could hear the ruffing and huffing sounds from room making all the ladies chuckle.

Inside the angry bird was just frustrated with the happening downstairs, he started rambling," enna dairiyam anda ponnu ku, ennaye kalichi vitutu pora, enna paata epudi irruku, college fulla enna paatu bayapudranga eva ipdi pesra, irru unna enna seire paaru".

He was so angry that he called Ani, "Dei enna paata epudi irruku".

Ani who didn't know anything was confused as hell about this sudden call, "Dei loosu eppo call panni en da ipdi oru maanga madri question kekre".

"Sollu da Korangey, serious aa enna paata epudi irruku, bayam varathu illa enna paata", he asked in desperation.

Ani also for his sake agreed only to get a grunt and a long list of complaining of Mira.

"Dei ennada venum unnaku ava kalaichita kalaichita nu ipdi gudikre", Ani shouted making Aarav silent.

"Machaan apdi illa da", he satarted only to stop by other.

"Adunga da, ennaku teriyum da unna paati, po poi first fresh aaitu edavdu saapdu namba aproma peslam", he said amd cut the call without giving any time for Aarav to respond.

"Enna evanum ipdi thitra ", he murmured.

{Author:Anney
Aarav: vandutiya nee, unnaku vera Vella illa
Author: unngla pathukarathu daan enoda Vella, pudiklena vena Miru va kopudava ava nalla pathupa
Aarav: neelam Thangachi ya, seriyana vesham
Author: oru unna aduta chapter la pathukre
Aarav:hardluck, kelambu ippo
Author:poren poren unaku periya aapu vekren
Aarav: Aasai yaara vituchi, podi
Author: poda}

After freshen up, he came downstairs and his mouth kept hanging seeing the scene infront of him.

***********************************************

Hi Guys,

Hope you all are good and fine

Thanks for your love and support 💝

Do tell how you find Aarav and Samira.

ALWAYS SMILE, MANY PEOPLE WANT IT, NOT FOR YOU OR FOR THEM BUT FOR TOGETHERNESS.

Do support and lead the way.

LOVE,
NISH 💜