💫 Part-17 💫

Author POV

The chirping sound of birds and sunrise made its appearance making the couple groan in frustration.

"Oii poi screen thallu", Mira moaned and turned other side to get some sleep.

"Yen madam ku kaal illa, nee poi seiya", Aarav also graned and pulled the blanket over the head and tried to get some sleep.

Mira opened her eyes and huffed and said," Romba daan pesre Mamz nee, naa evlo vellai pannitu irrunde nethu laa, konja neenga daan poi screen pota enna", saying she extended her hands forr some slight streching forgetting that someone is looking at her like a prey.

The moment she started rambling, Aarav woke up and look at her face, but when she stretched, her T-shirt slightly moved up giving him a perfect view. He gulped and started to come close and slightly traced her waist with his finger making her shiver.

"Enna panre Mama kalaile, po poi Vella paaru", she said and started to move his hand away from her body which was anything but a futile try.

"Yenoda vellai daane di pakre, apdiye semma kattai aa irruke ore oru kadi kadichikava", he said without knowing anything and started moving towards her waist.

"Whatttttttttt", she shouted and pushed him with full force making him out of trance and gulped seeing her expression and cursed himself,' Deii mind voice nu nenaiche nejathle pesitiye, loosu payale, ippa saami aada pora eva, chumma irrundavle kalailiye ipdi usupu etitiye, aana aduvum ennoda thappu illa, Ava apdi eduku anda Kutty idupu kalaila kaatna, pavom ennoda pinju manasu'.

On seeing him zoned out she pinched him on shoulder making him yelp in pain," Aaah, valikudu maa". She coaxed that area and mumbled," pinna enna neenga yenna yosikringa aduvum kalile".

He gulped and nodded his head vigorously while standing up in jerk and sprinted towards washroom shouting," Miruuu, oru semi casual dress edutu veichudu maa, oru client meeting".

Mira shook her head smiling fondly, and started making their bed and then took out his clothes, on the mean time he came back from his shower with only towel clad in his hips making her swallow her breath.

She took her dress and quickly went inside making him smile shyly and slapped himself and started getting ready. By the time he got ready, Mira also came back looking like a fresh like a snowflake which just screed purity.

When she started combing her hair the sudden movement beside her made her startled. There she saw Aarav hugging her from back and kissing her neck tenderly.

"Sira I seriously wonder nambloda inda life epdi poga podu", Aarav said and continued his work.

"Enna solringa Mamz, puriyale", she replied and bend her head giving more excess to him.

" Ipdi Kai ku ethradhu vaai ku vara maatengudu ", saying he pinched her waist and bit on her collar bone.

She blushed seeing his naughtiness at the same time adored his care, he is like a mystery to her but a beautiful mystery which always challenges her to go beyond the words.

Their magic broke when they heard a loud banging in the door, Mira quickly went towards her and opened it to only get attacked by a crying Aishu with a sorry faced Ani.

"Enna kaa aachi, inda onnuthukum use illade Mamsey Edavdu prachana panitara", Mira asked consoling and taking her towards the bed while Aarav raised his eyebrow at Ani who took a deep breath and shook her head and followed him inside the room.

Sobbing loudly  Aishu hugged Mira and said," Chellakutty nee sonnadhu correctu daan"

Trio looked at her confused, Aarav came and sat beside her gently patting her head and asked, " Aishu, ennna aachi sollu ma".