💫 Part 10 💫

Life when plays it's card, it doesn't act impulse with the turn, instead it's a long tactics with the correct plot and players to be played, but everytime the end outcome is what always amuses people, they curse her for playing with them but when realise at end, she just moulded them with her game and bought a much more finer version of themselves, having those type of thoughts Mira looked into the girl infront of her, she was looking so fragile yet elegant in her blue formal shirt and black trousers with little bit of makeup  and hair toed into high pony tail giving a classy yet soft features of hers to display,but there is something missing in her may be she didn't know how to smile as her face was devoid of any emotions.

Sighing she took her watch and bag went downstairs to see her family in their formals and ready to be there for them today, she shook her head and said " eduku ellarum wait panringa na interview ku daan poren edo war ku illa edo enaku evlo protection venum nu".

All chuckled at her sense of humour, they nodded their head and shouted together, " All the Best for Interview".

Mira got overwhelmed by their support, I'd it's not fore them she didn't knew how she would had managed so far in their life.

"Seri Kutty, certificate correcta vechi irrukiya", Pavi started followed by everyone asking some or the other things like, "Kaasu irruku illa Cab ku Chellam", " emergency number la ellaroda numbers irruku illa", " tiffin la unoda favourite Dosa and takali chutney irruku, tume ku saptudu Miru", " interview la confident aa pesu", "edana issue na odane call pannu"

She was getting frustrated with all those advices so she just shouted, " stop, please ellarum konja amaidiavunga, okay yes naa ellatiyum pathukre, sapudre, issue irrunda call panre okay vaa", and huffed making her chewks go red and huffed looking like a small panda bear.

Samira was thankful to Bhuvan Anna amd Shiva for dropping her at time for interview, she confidently presented herself infront of the interviewers and managed to impress them with her capability.

She waited along with other people for the results, the sound of the ticking clock was over than anything to disturb the silent momentum.

A middle-aged man came into their sight with a sheet, he started calling people name and in order, at last he called, " Samira Krishnan, please came with me, there is  certain things need to be clarified", saying he just looked at her for confirmation, on getting a positive response from her he led her to the cabin.

" Sir, here is Samira Krishnan as you asked", the man said and left leaving Mira in confusion.

The person lifted his head from the laptop to get shocked to see the person infront of him, he blinked two to three times to see if he is hallucinating or is it true that the girl whom he had beem searching for past three years is infront of him.

"Sam, neeya ", he whispered.

Samira never thought the piece from her past would be thrown at her like this brutal, she was just want to move on and here she was again into the chains of past, isn't it funny on how much we try unless we solve a puzzle of the life, it returns back thus make us stuck between only one option, to face it and conquer. Dealing with her inner turmoil and gathering her thoughts, she put an emotionless face and greeted, " Good morning Sir, edo clarification venum nu sonnanga, enga nu soningana we can discuss further".

" Seriously Sam, you know how we...", his words ended abruptly by seeing her fuming red and raising her hand to stop.

"Please sir, naa oru mere interview kuduka vanda candidate nothing more, please enna doubt kelunga or else shall I make my move out", she asked in an chipped tone.

He sighed and signaled her to take the seat opposite and both started to clarify some basic misleading information for about 15 min, when done Mira stood up and .ade her move only to be stoped by the person, " Sam, seriously it's been 3 damn years yen unaku puriya maatengudu, anda situation la vera eduvum panna mudiyale englale, aduku en ipdi ellariyum punish panre, you know that family is now like a hollow without you, avangla pati nenaichiya oru vati, huh ".