💫 Part-25💫

Author POV

The rose path was the first thing Mira saw once opening her eyes, she sighed and stood up to herself in long Shirt which was Aarav's. She followed the path tucking her hairs in a messy bun.

The path from the cozy wooden room lead to a beautiful hall and all the ambient was screaming anything but home warmth. The small white cover was kept in the small wooden table, she picked it and read it.

Baby maa,

I am sure you will be tired after our last night and morning workout 😉, Romba shy aagade,I kept the bath ready seekrama fresh aaitu vaa to our favourite place. Sendu snacks sapudlam then dinner ku engana polam

Love you di en cute pondati.

Yours,
Mamz.

Mira blushed reading that and walked towards the bathroom to see the preparations keeping her mouth wide open, the jaquzi was filled with rose petals and all her other necessities was place beside it. She thought," Mams romba loves mood le irrukaru polla, seri nambalum konja relax panalam", saying she discarded the short and went inside the tub.

After pampering herself Mira came out and went for a quick shower, after that she stood infront of the large mirror and gasped seeing marks all-over her body from neck to collarbone to breast to abdomen to thighs, she gritted her teeth and said," epdi panni vechi irrukaru, appave sonne ipdi edana mark varum nu appolam, onnum varadhu varadhu solitu ippo paaru, ipdi irrunda velingidum".

She muttered incoherent words amd tied the silk bathrobe and marched towards the side lobby, which was their favourite place.

The bare upperbody with white lowers doing the crunches was the sight Mira caught, she ogled him like a candy, his abs with correct lines distinguishing the packs while his biceps flexing while doing the workout.

Aarav already felt her presence turned to see her staring at him without blinking her eyes. He chuckled and continued to do the work out, while saying," enna sight adichadu podum di".

Mira came out of the trance and said," naa ungla sight adikle, apdi enna amda body le irruka evlo ponnunga unga kita vazhirangale ne paaten".

"Adinguu romba vaai neeludu, kulir vitu poidichi polla irru unna aprom vechikre", he replied and started doing workout more vigorously.

Mira got a naughty idea and made her way towards him and sat on his stomach taking him by surprise," eduku enna vechike poringa, enna daa ellaru munaidiyum legal aa Kalyanam panni irrukangale",saying she kissed the earlobe.

From his sight he can clearly see her deep cleavage from the bathrobe making him loose control while her little shenanigans continued.

"Enna di romba panre, edo exhaust and tired aa  irrupe nu paata nee ipdi panre", he said enjoying her little acts on his body.

"Umm, nee un Vella seriya pakle mama, aduku naa porupu illa", she whispered and kissed the mole on his chest.

On hearing her he swiftly changed their position and made her under him and looked at her," edheyyyyy naa en Vella seriya paakle aa, unna la pavom paaten paaru enna sollanum di, nethu vanda tired le irrupe adanale edo oru 7 round oda podum nu paata ipdi pesre", and started attacking her lips.