💫 Part - 31 💫

In the dark room Mira stirred and tried to move but unfortunately due to sudden contraction she can't, opening her eyes she looked at surrounding which was anything but black and greys, grey walls and ceiling, black and white curtain and dark furn...

In the dark room Mira stirred and tried to move but unfortunately due to sudden contraction she can't, opening her eyes she looked at surrounding which was anything but black and greys, grey walls and ceiling, black and white curtain and dark furniture. She recalled the previous events and started to free herself and escape.

"Kitty Kitty, nee try panrathu waste, you can't escape from me", a deep voice echoed the room.

Mira slightly looked up and saw Shadow standing in the door frame in devilish black shirt and pant with arms crossed over looking at her with full amusement.

The poor soul didn't know what to say, seeing him here made her relieve not only her past one encounter but all the things she had endured and lastly her Shiv Anna death. She trembled at the thoughts but it was broken by a loud voice.

"Romba years aachi unna paathu Kitty, look at you all grown up....i must say you did a good job on your body...full voluminous upper and slender waist....umm nice", he said and biting his inner cheeks making her furious with his comments.

"Shut up", she screamed at her highest taking him at surprise. It's the first time he had seen her like this, the mere shy cat turned to lioness.

He chuckled and said," enna romba pessa katukita polla, tiripiyum nee yaaru unoda place enna nu katava".

She gave him another strong glare and spoke," nee enna solrathu, I know my place which for sure not here.... Naa yaaru nu daane keten so let me tell you, I am Mrs. Aarav Kumar... Nalla ketuko Mrs AARAV KUMAR.... don't even try your cheap tricks... Aarav unna vida maatan".

He sneered at her ," enna di romba thullu re, past le unnoda Shiv Anna ku enna aachi nu marandutiya".

"Nyabagam irruku da psycho.... Enna da senjaru avru unna... Eduku nee avra apdi panne.... Huh... Unaku naa daane venum sonne aprom eduku da avra smuggling case le pottu avru Mottah family aa suicide panne veche .....huh...avlo mattam aa pocha da oruthuvanga life na....aan... Nee la nalave irruka maate... and if truth and God is there na...anda time vandudichi unaku....you will see you downfall infront of your eye and regreat for everything you did..", she breathed flare and gave a disgusting glare and turned to other side.

"Oh this little kitty got claws huh....romba pesre di... Innum evlo naal nu nanum paakre, nee evlo solriya Mrs. Aarav Kumar nu anda confidence modala odakre... No sweetheart in this cunning world God exist only with eyes and ears closed.... So don't bother them", he gave and kissed her cheeks which she started to scrub making him chuckle and gave a smirk to her while leaving the room.

Once he left Mira finally broke down and tears started to flow from her eyes, " Mama seekrama vandu kaapatu.... Evana paaka paaka verum yerichal and kovam daa varudu...epdi evan Shiv Anna ku pannadhu marakrathu.... aniki Nitu Akka illa na nanga kuda ivanoda trap le vizhundu irrupom....romba bayama irruku pathuko ma".

Outside Shadow was highly pissed, he growled at his PA," Mark i want all of Aarav family details, their weakness apart from Mira, I want them to crumple so much that they wouldn't help but hate her for the cause".