💫 Part - 18 💫

Author POV

The mango leaves on the front gate screamed happiness in the house. All people were bustling here and there making arrangements. In between a large group of ladies sitting and talking about various things.

Ahaana and Aminesh talked to the Pandit while the Pack helped in arrangements. Mira was inside the room with Aishu who looked so beautiful with chubby cheeks, helping her with makeup and hair along with other girls. 

Downstairs all boys were doing works here and there, many things also been decided by youngsters for the ceremony.

Ahaana called Parth and Aarav and said," Rendu perum poi anga irrundu Aishu va kutitu vaanga, Aarav neeyum Ani um avala kai pudichi bathrama kutitu vaa aprom Parth avanga pinadi Mira and neeyum varusai thattu eduthutu vaanga okay vaa".

Both nodded their heads and went up to see Ani coming from their room  trying to hold the vesthi in its place and muttered, "evan daa indha vesthi kandipudicha, idupu le nikave matengudu, Kalayanthuku katnadhu aduku aprom ippo daan, Kadavule kaapatu".

Aarav shook his head while Parth laughed silently seeing Ani's misery. Aarav went near him and said," deii enna da vesthi kaile pudichitu vare, kata vendiyadutane".

Ani huffed in irritation," deiii comedy panriya naane semma kadupu le irruke nee innum aaka de, inda vesthi katta help panra Loosu ".

Aarav chuckled lightly and helped him, after that trio went towards the room were girls were there. Ani lightly knocked making the other two roll their eyes.

The door was opened by one of the Ani's cousin, she quietly giggled and told other girls to leave fast, listening to it all left one by one including Mira's friends leaving only Aishu and Mira inside.

The boys came inside only to get stood rooted, both the girls looked extremely pretty that all the three just stared at them making the prior burst into laughter.

Mira said, " enna ipdi peii paata expression, Aishu akka paarunga Mamsey ku neenga ivlo cute aa ready aagrathu pudikale polla".

Ani who was in his world of imagination came back to the world in crash listening to his Pattas and looked shocked then glanced at Aishu who was in verge of blasting him, without waiting for anything he ran into her and knelt infront of Aishu and started rambling on how he loves her and all.

Mira laughed silently and went towards Parth and side hugged him then went towards Aarav. She stood silently beside him while tugged his end of short to get his attention.

When he looked down he saw his muchkin cutely pouting and tugging his hort making his heart flutter, he quietly leaned towards her amd asked," Enna aachi ma".

"Mamzeyyy enaku pasikudu, poi edana sapda edututu vaa", she quietly replied, he shook his head in disbelief but smiled at her cuteness, he took the protein bar which he had and gave it to her and told to adjust for sometime for which she bobbed her head amd started munching the bar.

After few minutes Aarav said," Amma kuptanga vaanga seelrama ponuma, Miru edo thattu pathi sonnanga, Ada neeyum and Parth ae edututu vara sonanga and Ani nee Aishu va oru side la kai pudi okay vaa", all nodded their head and started to come downstairs.

All the people stood rooted at spot on seeing the entry of Aishu, she was dolled up with minimal jewellery  but the glow on her face told everyone how much she is happy, while Ani protectively placed his hand on her shoulder while Aarav gave a slight squeeze to her hand . On the back Mira and Parth stood with proud smiles making the parents adorn their children more.

After taking the evil eyes Ani's mom made Aishu sit on the desired place while asked Ani to stand beside her for a while.

"Ani first nee daan start pananum ritual okay va, nee mudicha piragu Aishu pakatla poi ukaranum and please unoda silumisham konja nerathuku vitru daa", Ani's mom pleaded at end making all burst into laughter while the concerned person pouted and squealed," Mummy naa unoda favourite and one and only paiyan".