💫 Part- 14 💫

Author POV

A heart always knows that whatever may happen if he likes something it will be still the same even after years, that skipping a beat will be still present in it, the time just makes a cover of memories over the raw emotions but it can't change or mismatch the raw emotion.

Mira knew Aarav importance to her heart, wherever she may go, a part of her and will always belong to him and knowing her gut feeling he also is the same but he is just keeping it in mask called hatred towards her and this time what may come, she is ready to face it for her, him and them.

She saw the crying face of Ahaana and went towards her hugging and said, " Atthai eduku ippo azharinga, naa daan vandute illa".

Ahaana smiled and nodded her head wipping her eyes and she gently placed a kiss on her cheeks.

Aishu who just came out of room after listening to the accomodation, squealed and started to run making all gasp in horror and shout at her, making her pout and wobble her lips. All shook their head and gave a small smile.

She just engulfed her Miru in her arms and cried butt after sometime she just withdraw and kissed all her face, then after sometime she started hitting her arms saaying," enga Miru ponne, evlo varusham aachi unna paathu, konjam kuda responsibility illa, paaru evlo bayandute naanga, unaku Aarav Anna kita issue na avana punish pannu Naanum unaku support panre Ada vitutu ellariyum vitutu poganu avasiyama huh".

Ani who say her panting strode towards dinner amd got water, Miru snatched it from him and made her drink while Ani muttered," eva peruku daan valandu irruka, aana settai ellame 2 varsham munadi yepidi irrundudo apidi daan irruku, Inda Aarav yepidi daan evloda irruka porano".

Aarav who listened to this snickered at him to which he raised her hands in surrender.

Mira looked at the pack and assured with her eyes. After ssome more talks  the pack left them.

She looked at Aarav who was looking at her all the adoration in the world but kept his emotions at bay, while she also became a reader of this minute expression felt content.

"Mamz enna yosikringa", she asked. All were shocked and Aarav didn't know how to respond, it has been years that she called him like that, he had yearned to listen her addressing him like this. He opened his mouth to respond something but stoped when he saw her gaze which was fixed on Ani.

He gritted his teeth knowing she called Ani as Mamz not him, but what can he expect fore the things he had done in the past.

"Dei Loosu pakki, unna daan kopudra", Aarav hissed at Ani and pinched his arm making the prior have some satisfaction while the later to mutter colourful words.

"Ennaya kekre KP ", Ani asked rubbing his arm to make sure he is the called one.

Mira nodded her head and said, "Pinna vera yaara naa Mamz solla mudiyum" and winked at him.

Aarav was fuming inside by seeing this, and muttered ,'aamaa periya pista parupu paaru avana Mamz solre, irru di thaniya matuve illa appo unna pathukre'.

"Onnum illa da, chumma office pathi", he replied with small smile.

"Ohh innum ungla anga vechi irrukangala, a edo anupi irrupanga nenaiche", she said innocently while her eyes twinkling with mischief.

All were in confusion on wwhy she said something like this, aand Ami knew that it will again be anything but good for me and mentally prepared himself for taunt she is going to throw on him,' Aiyaa Karuppa unoda inda kozhandai ya nee daan kapathanum, eva edo sketch podra adu mattum teriyudu, aana adu evlo damage pana podu daan teriyale pathuko, evaluku yenna daan prechanai teriyale en kita paakum bodu ellam ipidi image damage panra, onnume seiya kuda mudiyadu evala edana sonna Aishu Kutty kittah kuda vara vida maata and anda veena ponavan enna nejama kondruvan, haiyooooo enga vandu matikana naa'.