💫 Part - 28 💫

The small difference between protection and possesive lies in the same place with slight variations

The small difference between protection and possesive lies in the same place with slight variations. Protection is an assurance given where as posseciveness is controlling life.

Samira for once felt the need of protection in her life, tired from fighting alone with all thw life demons, now her heart felt that she can be at ease knowing her loved ones will be there for her without judging her.

With those thoughts she closed her eyes and clutched Aarav's T-shirt tightly and softly breathed. Aarav chuckled seeing his Muchkin sweet antics. He thought,' onnum aagadu Sira unaku, i will make sure you are safe and fine no matter what, anda Devil aa pudikarathu daan yenoda top most important thing, aduku aprom enoda secret ellarukum solre, you are my everything Sira maa, the perfect puzzle of my life, please be like this and we will pass this as well', with that he kissed Samira forehead.

Next day came and all are feeling jittery by last day thought while one soul was looking like something has been lost from the life and the mere reason of existence had been chased off.

All there activities had been thoroughly watched in a place far away. Without those fearful and dangerous thoughts around Mira came with a bowl full of potato chips and started munching.

"Inga Avan Avan enna nadaka podu nu bayatle irrukom, nee enna na inda chips aa saptu irruke", Sakshi scowled at her.

Mira pouted and stoped for a sec and looked at her chips at intense gaze and then turned to Sakshi replying," yen kaa adukum naa chips saapudratukum enna link".

All laughed at her statement and adored her cuteness while Sakshi shook her head while smiling at her. Aarav said," Nee sapdu maa".

Mira cutely nodded her head and again started munching it making all smile at her while Parth and Rohan ushered Aarav to his study. Inside the room surrounding was so intense.

Aarav asked,"enna aachi Machan ipdi rendu perum kuptu irrukinga".

Rohan and Parth looked at each other for assurance, once getting it Parth started," Neenga ellarum nenaikra madri anda psycho avlo lesa aana aalu illa".

Aarav raised his eyebrow in questioning look to which Rohan continued,' m"aama Machaan, inda secret Thangam kuda teriyadu, neeyum solla maaten nu mambarom, Banglore le yaaro oruthar eva romba naal aa stock pannitu irrundanga, first naanga aade pesna poiduva paatom aana apdi nadakle, still follow pannitu irrunda, aprom evaluku teriyama police complaint kuduta avangalum edutukla, romba confusing aa irrundudu that how come police is not taking any action regarding it after continuous report, appo daan Nitya kita pesnom idha paathi and after that anda person kanum and the things got in their place, idha avanga varatuku munadhi solra reason because, there is something behind that stalking and that Psycho, the only link to all those is Nitya, hope idha vechi edana try panna mudiyum nu".

Aarav left a deep sigh, he knew somewhere that person won't be sitting idle for years but what he was afraid of is that now she being here may also been known to him and he can take advantage of that. With those thoughts he looked at both Parth and Rohan, " Machan enaku idea irruku Avan enda boundary kuda cross panuva Sira kita varatuku, namba daan batrama pathukanum".