💫 Part - 8💫

" Ponna Allachitu vango, thata matahi vidalayam ",said the priest voice.

Ahaana gave a slight nod and turned to see a group of younger girls while saying them to fetch Aishwarya from her rooms.

It's is the first time in anywhere in society where both the families wanted to end the function as soon as possible.

The restlessness in Aarav's parents were visible but what surprised everyone was even groom itself was so worried that he himself was zoned out most of the time and bride didn't had the glow in her face.

Aarav was just doing his duties like a robot nothing can be depicted from face such emotionless expression he had, all his thoughts revolved around the certain one who he wanted to be far yet now that's the same person who can make his heart calm. Throughout these years he thought he will surpass his emotions and feelings towards her but all gone to utter waste.

Now standing beside his best friend and sister he mechanically forwarded the ring to his sister without any ounce of happiness.

Guest were whispering among themselves noticing these weird situation but didn't raised their voice as they all knew how much this family gives importance to theor closed ones rather than anyone else.

Shobana didn't liked how these people reacted to the situation, she cared for Aminesh and his family, that's why she didn't wanted Samira's responsibility on them, but alas her brother is more of kind hearted and genuine needed, but she can't tolerate Ahaana giving the part of love that her nephew and niece deserved to some random person.

When she saw Mira at the state she felt bad for her and wanted to console her but when she saw Ahaana and Aminesh on the verge of postponing their own child engagement for someone not related to blood, her anger raised to peek, but she kept quiet knowing the situation.

Once the function is done all went down to hospital like a jiff of air, Shobana couldn't do but think why all are behaving like this even groom himself was worried, that's where she doubted herself, whether she was wrong somewhere in judging that little girl.

In hospital, all came in their party dresses itself, not bothering anything. Parth and Rohan were moving here and there restless while the girls were all tired after crying. Shiva and Sakshi took upon themselves to get some food their friends.

Aminesh directly came and asked Parth," Dei ennada sonnanga doctor, adu daan phone panna sonne illa yen da panla".

" Appa adu illa naanga call panrathuku doctor veliya vandu edana sonna daane, avangaluku puriyale solranga, avaluku major issue eduvum illa daan first sonnanga, oru 3 hrs la veetuku kutitu poidlam nu adu daan eduku nu ungluku phone panale aana...", Parth couldn't continue as his words started to choke.

Rohan kept his hand on his sohlder, Parth just turned and hugged him tightly saying, "onnum illa daa Thanga tu ku, avan seekram mulichipa, machaa paaru".

Aarav didn't know what came to him he quickly made his way towards Parth and pulled him and asked," Enna aachi sollunga, please ava okay daane, avaluku enna, en innum muzhikala, please solunga", all could see the despairation in him clearly, Ani moved forward amd pulled him awayy from the young man and slapped tightly making all gasp.

" Deii ipdidi loosu maadri behave panada ekanave ellarum romba disturbed aa irrukanga idula nee vera va, anda Kutty Pattas ku onum aagadu poduma, anga paaru Aunty side la, evlo pale aa irrukanga, avangaluku oru emotional support kudukrathu ututu neeye ipodi hyperventilate aana epidi daa mudiyum, po Pou first canteen poi oru coffee kudi aprom mind clear panitu va", Ani said sternly knowing his friend very well and this is what he needed, a reality check .