💫 Part- 29 💫

The saying of its easy to break a single stick than a bunch came true in case of Mira

The saying of its easy to break a single stick than a bunch came true in case of Mira. There were times when she felt lost to face the life demons all by herself but today she have her loved ones with her, and that itself gave an immense happiness in her heart.

Nitya and Aarav after having heated argument on getting information about Shadow vent in vain.

"Adu epdi da College le oru record kuda illa avana pathi, even if he morphed his name,  how come his face is also not there", Ani said in frustration while Nitya huffed.

Aarav who was silent for sometime got reminded something and suddenly typed something frantically in his laptop, and a sinister smile appeared on his face. " Nitya come and see if this is that b*****d Shadow or not".

Nitya nodded and came along with Ani, Nivas and the pack boys as the girls were keeping Mira company with Aishu.

On seeing the image on screen Nitya stood rooted and all the past ran infront of her eyes, she balled her fist and took deep breath to make herself calm.

Nivas saw this and forwarded water to Nitya from the table which she swatted away and glared at him. "Did I ask you anything", she questioned.

On not getting anything as answer she huffed and took the water for herself and drank. She turned to Aarav and gave a nod making him blink in acceptance and started to do something.

"Machaan epdi Kandi pudicha Ivan daa Shadow nu", Parth asked and that got everyone attention.

"Simple da, Mira and Nitya sonnadhu paatha he came to college for sure but avan student nu eppavum sollale, and namba extract pannadhu student list adula enga irrukum, and he is smart because as Nitya said even if he would be a student he would have changed his information very easily", Aarav started only to be interupted by Nivas.

"Appo he was not a student of our batches but someone elder to us", Nivas said making Nitya shake her head in disbelief while Ani gave him an  are you serious look making him gulp and then to Aarav who gave him a murderous glare.

{ Author: Hi Anney epdi irruke

Aarav: vandutiya adu daane paaten evlo naal kanume enga pone innum yenna trouble panna varliye nu 😑

Author: poda patti, evlo pasama un kita pesa Vanda epdi panre ennoda Chellama da bestuu😘😘😘

Aarav: epdi epdi pasama va aduvum neeya, 😐 rendu naala Arun aa sight adichitu irrunde appolam varadha pasam ippo enna di.

Author: Adu crush 🙈

Aarav: kandravi, oru Anna kita solla vishayama idhu

Author: Chellama training 😎

Aarav: seri kelumbu Inga oruthanuku konja dose kudukanum

Author: paathu da Nivas pavom

Aarav: eva oruthi ellarukum pavom pakre en di ennaku mattum ipdi panre. Romance nu onnu yenoda story le irruka illaya😤