💫 Part - 23 💫

Author POV

She is water, powerful enough to drown you, soft enough to cleanse you and deep enough to save you.

The people out there just stared at her full emotions while Aarav was altogether in the rollercoaster ride of his inner turmoil and for some reason he knew Mira told only half of the story, many things are still under cover.

Anirudh who listened to all made his way towards Samira and pulled her into hug, making everyone out of trance.

"Kutty Pattas, evlo nadandu irruke yen da enga yaar kitayum oru varthai kuda sollaveilla, avlo durama aaitoma enna, huh", he said with teary eyes and shaky voice.

Mira then turned to see every in the verge of tears, she sighed and said," idhu past le nadanda vishayam idha patti pesi oru use illa, Thanks to Nitu Akka I am out of that trauma, after that she made sure I learn basic self defence, ippo i am not the same weak and vulnerable Mira, ippo I am Mrs.Samira Aarav Kumar Yaaru vandalum oru Kai pathuruven even if it's Mr.Aarav Kumar", saying so she winked at Aarav who smiled knowing her subtle way to change the atmosphere.

In all these they forgot a soul who was  devasted like anything, his whole world came to end, it felt all his existence till now was anything but a illusion he created. He saw Mira with the peculiar sight when she first introduced herself in front of everyone, the way she debated with him, the way she adorned his bond with Shiv also how she never let anyone berate them even for a single second. The thoughts came to him one after the other making him more vulnerable, he felt ashamed for himself on how he behaved with her for past days.

Mira on feeling a gaze turned to see Nivas looking at her with a longing in his eyes, she knew how he was feeling, the same feeling she felt years back, without any further delay she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Both shed tears and continuously started apologizing for their behaviour in past and present. To lighten the atmosphere Parth came between and said," enna Nivas Naa, romba pasamalar performance aachi vidunga papa ve".

Everyone looked at him accusing eyes while Aarav came forward and smacked his head and said," epdi epdi neenga panna emotion Avan panna performance aa potten naa".

"Machaan naa seri daan sonne paaru papa ve evlo neram aa katti pudichi irrukan", he cribbed making all shake their head  while Nivas smiled and kissed her forehead in adoration but still he knew she is holding something up but he will wait for her this time to open up.

Aishu who saw all that got tears and wailed loudly and said," yaarukum naa nyabagam ee illa, papa ku evlo pasikudu aana yaarume gavanikale".

All smiled while Mira rushed to her and said," enna enoda papa ku pasikadha seri vaanga Chitti ungluku tasty aa edana seinji kudukre".

"Edhey Chitti aaa", Aarav shouted making all give him a stink eye while Nivas gave a confused look.

"Deyh poda poi urupudra vazhi paaru, aan oon na ipdi china vishayatuku crib panadhe", Ahaana said and walked towards the kitchen along with the girls.

"Enga urupuda vidringa, neenga mattum disturb panale naa inerathuku neenga inor vaati paati and na first time Appa aai irrupe", Aarav muttered which was heard by Ani and Rohan who chorused," edheyyyyyy".

He quickly shook his head and moved towards his room to escape from them.

After the heart warming dinner all left to their room and here someone was so eager to have a certain person beside him.

When Mira came inside with her regular milk, Aarav sighed and muttered," iniku inda paal kozhukata aa enna panre paaru".

Mira who did her night routine and came towards the bed got startled when she was pushed into bed taking all her surprise, she glared at Aarav and said," enna Mamz idhu, aaahn paaru enoda paalu vizhundu irrukum le".