💫 Part - 15 💫

Author POV

Things is simple when you see them like it was rather than wallowing about past or concern about probability of future.

Mira who went inside his room was shocked to see the condition of it, and started muttering, " veliya daan ella romba strict, gentleman, onnum teriyade papa madri irruparu aana kuda ireukavangla daan kekanum epidi nu, paaru epidi room vechi irrukaru, idhula yenna vera inga irruka solraru, perfect batchelor room madri irruku edo movie shooting madri, dress study table la books bed le towel carpet la coffee kudicha mug bedpost la, aiyooo Raama innum cupboard nelama epidi irrukomo, Atthai pavam idha clean panrathu kula bend kazhandudume, cheiii naa daan pavom ippo naa daan clean pananum".

As she saw how messy it is, and started cleaning the room keeping her lugage at the corner. While she was cleaning she started scolding him," paaru shirt podra edam aa idhu, aprom Attha kitta katitu irruparu maa shirt pathiya anda purple colour du, enga vecha,  Kadavule onnu ivaruku buddhi seri panidhu illa Ennaku tolerance level increase pannu pleaseeeeeee, evroda tantrum sagichikarathuku naa thaniya 1 litre paal daan kudikanum polla".

In all these she didn't noticed the amused faces of others who came to see if she is okay or not and when they saw her like this they smiled and came inside.

"Enna orey pugalchi balama irruku", Aminesh asked with a smile, Mira shrieked and kept her hand on her mouth and stood like a statue not knowing what to say.

"Podum podum shockaa korai kutty patas, mudiyale paakah", Ani teased her earning two simultaneous smack from Aishu and Mira.

"Mamse, eduku ippo inda comment, adu surprise look avlo daan", she said casually and agin started to clean.

"Inda paiyan room kula vara vidade aapave doubt vandudu aana inda alavuku panni irrupa nu nenaikave illa", Ahaana voiced out her irritation and started collected book from the bed.

Aishu started to bend down to pick the T-shirt when all shouted, " Aishu, Akka, Ishuuu", she gave them a surprised look to which Ahaana replied," initial months la neriya bend laa panna kudadu maa, stomach la enda madri kuda pressure poda kudadu", and creased her head while all nodded their head in agreement.

"Amma ku puriyuthu athu epidi unga moony peru kum teriyum", she asked lookiung at Mira , Ani and Aminesh.

"Aishu maa, nanum daan kuda irrunde unga Amma pregnant aa irrunda appo so I tend to know, illati epidi rendu pasanga and her mood swings and health pathu irruka mudiyum sollu", Aminesh started lightly but ended up cribbing which made the youngsters laugh and Ahaana glare at her poor husband.

Aishu stopped laughing and gazed the Tom and Jerry who looked like deer caught in traffic light. Both looked here and there making the rest three focus their full attention to them.

Ani cleared his throat and started," adu vandu oru friend kita kete".

"Aduku eduku evlo vervai viruvirikudu ungluku Mamse", Mira jumped in between making him glare at her through gritted teeth while others nodded.

"Adu vandu enoda friend illa, en friend oda Chitapa oda Ponnu oda Nathanar", he quietly said and looked down and closed his eyes not to see the reaction of any present there.

After a second he heard a scream and looked up to see his best friend on the door with a parcel in his hands with total confusion.

" Ennadhu Yaaru kita ketinga nu sonninga", Aishu asked.

Since all their back was facing Aarav, he was the scapegoat this time and repeated the same.

"Mamse, neenga vera level ponga", Mira said and started laughing along with the older couple while Aishu was glaring at him to the core.