💫 Part - 6 💫

You change not because of situation never ,the person you love is the cause.

Even tough it has been 4 years till Aarav left, but things were never the same.

Ahaana tried her level best to take Mira out of her shell, but still she was not fully successful, Mira was opened but never said her emotions and feelings anymore.

Mira also started to keep distance from Aishu as well, in all these her sollace came from her friend come sister Pavi and pseudo brothers and sisters, she got in school. She started spending more time with them, they didn't know the whole thing but had overall idea on how she liked a person and he left.

Rohan, Parth, Sakshi, Megha, Bhuvan amd Shiva came to her house to get her and Pavi for the movie for the day, all were bigger to her so she used to call them Akka and Anna only.

(Refer previous chapter for age, if that is what you guys getting confused, she technically skipped few classes so they all are elder to her)

"Hi Aunty, Papa enga", Parth asked as soon as he came making other boys groan and girls giggle.

"Illa Parth, Ava thoongitu irruka naa poi ezhupre", Ahaana said and was about to get up only to be hold by Parth as he wished that they would her up, reluctantly she agreed.

The group made their way to her room, when they entered they saw the most terrifying scene, there she was twisting-turning and tears coming from her eyes, alll went towards her they just listened her saying, " Mamz, naa eduvum panale, pogathe please please please, aahhhhh, Amma Appa naa eduvum seiyale, avruaa daan ponaru......maaaaaaaaaa.....paaaaaa", all had tears seeing her state, all knew about her this nightmare and tried many things but didn't succeed in their attempts, but we're always there for her.

Pavi was the first one to go to her and slightly shook her but didn't got any response more tears started to come from Mira's eyes.Sakshi and Megha also came to her and started to wake her up, finally she woke and found her Anna's and Akka's there and wipped her tears instantly and smiled beautifully, if they didn't know her they would believe she is the most happiest girl with this perfect smile.

"Papa, en da ipidi irruke, avan kita oru vaati pesu, nee daan ipidi suffer panre, Avan anga nalla daa e irruka", Parth said fisting his hands to control his anger.

Rohan kept his hand on Parth shoulder to make him relax and then said," Thangam,Evan solrathu seri daan innum evlo naal taniya ipidi irrupe, oru closure venum da".

Rest of the people also agreed to what these two said but the concerned one just kept mum and looked down, Pavi who also guessed something is not right with her held the chin and make her look into her eyes and asked what happened.

"Neenga solrathu ellam correctu but aduku avru irrukanume, avru daan enna paathle hurt and kovam vardu nu solitu poitaru, eduku ennale avru ipdi kovam padanum daan thalli irruke, Anna avru enna hurt panni irrunda kuda tirupi poi pesi irrupe but avru enoda character pati pesitaru, ennoda ego illa ennoda self respect enna avru kita pesa vida matengudu, but ennoda manasuku idha puriya maatengudu evlo try panre avru pati yosika teva illa nu aana end of the day avru daan vararu, neenga sollalam idhu obsession madri pogudu but illa idhu just unrequited love and care from my side, may be someday avru yaarna oda vanda illa life spend panna na overcome paniduven, may be that's my closure", she poured all her emotions and the girls just hugged her tightly and started crying while boys also looked at her with tears in their eyes again astonished by her way of thinking.

All heard the foot steps, quickly wipped theor tears and get back to their position to sit and Mira just went inside the bathroom and asked others to cover for her.