💫 Part-26 💫

The best thing about time is, it just runs as per his liking. It never expects anyone one to match it's pace or to understand his situation, he just moves on.

Weeks rolled by and lewd imaginations made Mira blush very often whenever she was near Aarav, a simple normal act of either passing things or small kiss on cheeks or a simple makeout will ignite all sort of hormones in her making her shiver and gasp everytime.

Aarav knew something was not right with her but chuckled knowing her innocence and cuteness. He knew there is something big happening on the backside, Nivas coming back to India, Mira revealing her past, Nitya connected to Mira and past, everything was going on in his mind making him more puzzled.

Ani who saw him standing alone in the common balcony and stargazing, came towards him and pat his shoulder," enna da inga ipdi thaniya nikre".

Sighing Aarav replied," I guess something or someone is behind all these things, and namba maraikra truth sollidulaam paakre da Veetla".

"Enna da solre, ippo sonna seriya varuma, once the things are settled aduku aprom sollikalam", Ani advised.

After some thinking he agreed and bid him bye then went to his room only to find his Baby Wife sleeping like a baby, the sudden movement from her got his full attention.

He came towards her and smiled seeing her mouth slightly opened while taking deep breaths. Out of urge he slowly pecked her once, and murmed,"  iva nammale venumne ussupeti vidra, maatuve di enikina en kaile appo irruku".

He then went towards the wardrobe and took the laptop placed on extreme end and move towards the bed, after confirming that Mira is actually in deep sleep, he opened the laptop. After many passwords and authentication he logged in the server.

The minute he logged in, a message popped in the screen, he clicked it and started the conversation.

S1: Welcome back AK, any info on Simphony case

AK: yes sir, close to that.

S1: ok, then the next case will be at your record. It's little complex with his real name still in dark but people know him as Shadow.

AK: yes sir, will look upon it

With that he closed the laptop and kept it inside  in the same place he took it out. He turned and saw her still sleeping in the same position, he came to her and gave a quick peck on forehead. He slept beside her cuddling and taking her in his embrace.

Next day all were having there own good time, Mira told them that she wanted to go to the nearby temple, all agreed to it but Aarav was little sceptical about it but accompanied to her and others.

Since Aishu was nearing her delivery, everyone left her at home with Ani and started to the temple. On reaching, Aarav took Mira hands and clutched it tightly making her raise her eyebrow at him to which he shook and mouthed later.

All went upstairs and prayed, after that on returned just as they were getting down Aishu foot got tangled and she was about to fel down but Aarav and Parth support her and she regained her posture while Ahaana slightly turned to temple side and muttered," Kadavule, ipdi ungla pathutu pogum bodu ipdi thadukudu, edo seri illa please pathukonga".

Aarav made Mira sit down and gave her some water which Rohan forwarded to him. Mira who was oblivious to everyone distrusted mind just took it and said she will be back after giving some offering to the beggers and some children out their. Aarav chuckled and passed his wallet to her which she took it and made her way to the people.

She placed some notes on each hand of the elders and took their blessings while she turned to the small icecream vendor and asked him to get all the flavours those kids ask making children smile and hug her which she reciprocated gladly.

ENCHANTED- (An ASHAANGI FF)  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara