💫 Part- 22 💫

Author POV

The silence is all prevailed in the surrounding, each and everyone looking at her with one or the question running in their head.

Ani took a step and came behind Mira, keeping his hand on her shoulder said," Kutty Pattas, it's enough nee ellame sollidu, oru misunderstanding ekanave romba years un kita irrundu vangidichi, I don't want you to go through the same again".

Aarav also nodded his head in confirmation and gave his silent support.

Nivas looked at her with bloodshot eyes as he can't still believe her, maybe he will when the truth comes out.

Mira took a deep breath walked towards Nivas and held his hands making him sit in the nearby chair and squatted down. Still holding his hands, she said," Anney, ne Shiv Anna mella evlo  paasam vechi irruke teriyum, trust me I know it but naa edavum panale naa, nee silla vishayata mattum ketutu ipdi react panre but trust me when I will end up saying the truth, it will surely hurt you Anney".

Nivas looked at her baffled, but kept mum and indicated her to continue further.

FLASHBACK

After the introduction day, Mira became an official sister to the whole college as Shiv's order.

Nivas being the bubbly personality, mostly teases Mira to the core but at the same time he didn't allow any other person to tease her as well, the duality always confuses her but she chucked it out knowing him.

Unknowingly the third musketeer of the group also started to create a cute bond with Mira. The lady of the group with both bold and sassy at the same time, you don't wanna mess up with a person like that aura is what she holds, the crack nut was so though that even she didn't open up first.

But one day when the lady was scrolling through the bookshelves for something to read, she heard a wailing sound. Upon going there she saw Mira get into a small ball with a food packet beside her and a book in her hand and wailing loudly and sniffing her nose with her hanky. She looked at her for some time and went towards her and tapped Mira's shoulder making her aware of her surroundings.

"Aiyooo Nitu Akka, neengala", Miru asked enthusiastically.

The elder girl nodded and said," Ennadi eduku ippo azhudutu irrunde adavum ipdi", in the end pointing towards the surrounding.

Mira blushed in embarrassment and said, "onnum illa kaa oru book padichitu irrunde avlo daan".

"Apdi enna book padiche evlo azhara madri, koodu pakalam", saying that the girl took the book and stood confused, "enna di epdi oru peru irruku, Bodyguard of the hieress"

{Author to Readers: I know I know it's RK_Tejaswi Pree Akka book, chumma oru fun ku potu irruken, but also in future want to see her works published in hardcopy

Readers: aana adula ippo romance podu nenga ipdi ezhudringa, water balloon daan ungluku

Author: evlo detail aa la keka kudadu, apdiye padichitu poirnum okay. Bujik bujik 🤗

Readers: meikrathu erumai adula enna perumai

Author: 🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️🏃🏼‍♀️ }

"Aama kaa, one of my favourites romba super aa irrukum, I love the male  character, semma hot aa irruparu also female character kuda semma cute apdiye enna madri", Mira proclaimed in enthusiastically.

The elder girl is also amused to see this side of Mira and thought the ever so chirpy girl who calls every boy Anney is crushing over a fictional character.