💫 Part - 13 💫

Author POV

A story never stops until it gets an ending, whether it's good or bad. The difference between the happy ending or sad ending lies in the choices we make, sometimes others don't understand how and why you choose this when you had thousands of reasons to not choose, but only when you choose you will get to the end of the chapter thus changing the whole story.

Taking a deep breath Mira looked at the house before her, it's the same place where it all started and still holding up, she knew maybe this decision of her would turn drastic as well but she just can't comprehend her heart to choose anything but this.

She didn't know what had happened years back which resulted in him hating her, as now many things got clear, she wanted to know the reason behind his hatred. She was for sure it has to be something related to Avi his sister.

With determination, she took a deep breath and looked at people i.e, the pack, behind her giving her all the support she needed to take this step. She took baby steps to reach the gates of the mansion, there she saw once a happy and cheerful house was now just a building of rock and sand. She felt guilty of her actions as it was not anyone's fault but only the situation.

FLASHBACK

After successfully completing the marriage things got somewhat neutral between her and Aarav. Ani's family expressed the need to visit a temple in the Kerla near the Paalakat deep inside the forest for some rituals. Being the enthusiastic soul youngsters agreed eagerly as it would give an option to explore more adventures while elders were happy to see them like that.

They all reached there unknown to the tragic change to take place in their lives.

All were walking in small groups or pairs making elders sigh and muttering about their slow pace while others enjoyed the experience. Parth and Rohan saw how Aarav was keeping eye on Mira discreetly, so in order to tease him, they started speaking loudly gathering everyone's attention.

"Deii, Parth unnaku teriyuma inda kaadu pathi naa oru news padiche", Rohan started.

"Apidi enna padiche, pakka onnum kodurvama illaye idhu", Parth continued by now everyone was listening to them with utmost interest making the duo smirk slightly.

"Inda kaadu la oru vichitramana vilangu irrukuma, adu romba perusu laa illa romba kutty aa daan irrukum aana oru vaati kadichita romba poisionus aa irrukuma, aduku remeady kuda ellayama", Rohan said making the girls let out a small shrek and males just gulp their saliva.

Aarav knew how much Mira hates wild creatures specifically spiders so he was concerned for her than anything else.

Parth suddenly screamed, " Aah, un pinadi spider Miru".

Mira suddenly screamed and started running here and there, all were startled by her shout and they also started running here and there, by now Miru just ran before everyone and Aarav was behind her, after a certain point she stopped running and got scared seeing herself in middle of the forest all alone.

The rumbling sound of the leaaves made her gulp and she closed her eyes tightly started chanting mantra," Kadavule unnoda inda Chella kozhandai aa kaapatu, naa pavoma illa unaku, enaku ippo daane oru 21 vayasu aagudu innum eduvum life la paakale, Mamz oda Paris ponum, meriya padikanum, padanumm evlo irruku ipidi nadu kaatu la thaniya mata vechitiye, please kaapathu pa, unaku oru 101 aiyoo romba aaidum oru 11 thenga odakre".

Aarav who was listening to her rambling started to laugh loudly making her peek into his direction and she started blushing profoundly.

He came towards her and said," Enna maa vendudal laa balam aa irruku", and started laughing hard.